Search results

1. SPONSOREDBYDAD

Italjet (Thats all I know)

How do you make the pictures not attachments? Do you have to be a paying member?
  2. SPONSOREDBYDAD

Thanks for some info guys. Funny kiddie ride was mentioned I was thinking about that very thing as I have a 1yr old grandson. Seems thou there are not many donor machines out here on the west coast that don't cost big $$$$$$. Maybe I'll just drop in a china 3 speed
  3. SPONSOREDBYDAD

Saved this from my neighbors scrap metal recycle run a couple years ago. It's just been sitting not really sure I have the want to restore it. Motor is long gone and well thats a long story in itself.
  4. SPONSOREDBYDAD

1971 Kawasaki Parnelli Jones MT1 Dyna-Mite

Fired up the oven and got some stuff done this weekend.
  5. SPONSOREDBYDAD

How to post pictures (Test Area)

Do you need to be a paying member to have a photo album? I don't seem to be able to find it in the top right of any page.
  6. SPONSOREDBYDAD

Ok so those 1st pics were how it was in October when I decided to actually do something to it after cleaning out our storage unit (Where it lived for the last 2 years). I totally broke it down to where it fit into a couple plastic containers and labeled everything. Last year I bought an Eastwood...
  7. SPONSOREDBYDAD

Well I'll start off with Ya I'm the FNG (F-in New Guy). My name is Chris and I'm also an f-ing older guy ( just turned 59 ) as well as being new. I've had this bike for a long time (20 yrs). We beat it to almost death and it was a happy mini bike, then I let someone else ride it and it went...