Search results

1. Ron Dog

Speed on pro series mini bike

No the Ring is still in it!
  2. Ron Dog

Can you tell us who manufactured this Mini Bike?

A friend picked this bike up! It runs great but needs a little TLC to bring it back to it's orginal condition. I t has a 5HP Tecumseh,and a Comet TAV 2 ?
  3. Ron Dog

Frame up Baja Build!

It's a knock off! I can't tell any diffrence between the Comet and this one though? The foot pegs are for a 650 Kawasaki dirt bike. They both came from E Bay
  4. Ron Dog

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

Yes,it could also be inaccuracy in the cell phone GPS as well,but it seems to be pretty much spot on. I've also noticed mine seems to rev higher before engaging,but that may be belt wear?
  5. Ron Dog

Yeah,37 mph with 254 lbs. on board! It would go faster but it hit's the governer!
  6. Ron Dog

My only complaint is the foot pegs are too high for a large adult rider! The main frame needs to be a little taller,where your upper leg is level,when your foot is on the pegs! PS. mine tops out at 37mph with my 254lbs. rider weight.
  7. Ron Dog

Looking for a Good Mud/Trail Tire?

My friends and I have been riding in really sloppy conditions and are looking for a good tire to ride in these conditions. We ride "larger Adult Mini Bikes,Baja Warriors/Monster Moto Pro's,ect using 19 X 7 X 8 tires. I have seen these and would like some feed back on them,or other tires that do...
  8. Ron Dog

mega moto bike

The Over the Hill off road riders met up for a ride yesterday. MM 212's were the weapon of choice,and they go a real workout. From Hill Climbing, to trail riding,to Mud Bogging! They handled it well!
  9. Ron Dog

Frame up Baja Build!

After much delay,I got the pocket bike gas tank mounted and connected to the Predator on the Baja!
  10. Ron Dog

Help! Do I need engine risers to install tav in mmb212 from Walmart

I was never a big fan of having a front brake on a mini bike! That is until the last time out,and I attempted to climb a hill that was too big! Having the front brake was a big help in stopping the bike from rolling backwards down the hill. So I stand corrected,on not needing a front brake! LOL...
  11. Ron Dog

That's strange? My friends will pull me about 4 bike length out of the "hole",while we drag race,but once my TC get's into "high gear" I will pass him.
  12. Ron Dog

You get what you pay for! Some cheap one's are good,and some not so good! LOL!
  13. Ron Dog

Are you having any problems with the clutch that came on the bike?
  14. Ron Dog

You have to fit the TC on the motor first,and see if there are any clearance problems. Most just use 1 inch square tubing found at any hardware store. You just cut it 4 inches long and drill two holes (5/16) 3 inches CTC.
  15. Ron Dog

Here's a better picture of his bike!
  16. Ron Dog

They aren't! My friend has one like yours and if it's the Wal Mart version,the frame tubing is smaller! Dosen't seem to hurt it though,his does fine,and he is a big guy!
  17. Ron Dog

With the added cost of a "good" Torque Converter,you will have about as much in the bike as a Pro! But if you really like the bike, then I would go for it! It would be a simple conversion!
  18. Ron Dog

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-comet-218353a.html