Search results

1. T

18 & Under 1970 Fox Sprite

We had to stay late every night this week to finish the bike but we did it. We had a problem though. We took it outside and Mr. Davis road it and then it quit before we could make a video. Mr. Davis took it home and fixed it for us and took a video at his house. Check out those socks! Thank...
  2. T

The frame is painted and looks good. We started the engine and so far it seems like it runs okay. We car coming in on Saturday to put it together. I will have some pictures tomorrow.
  3. T

We are putting the engine back together now.
  4. T

We cleaned some of the engine. We ordered a gasket.
  5. T

We are currently cleaning the engine. We also looked up the other engine replacement parts.
  6. T

Preview attachment DSC02067.JPG We are ordering parts now. The engine is in good shape so we are not going to rebuild it. We are just going to clean it and put new valves in it.
  7. T

Hey, this is Brian again. This is a update on whats going on with the Sprite bike. We started to take the engine apart and every thing is going good. We painted the the wheels and the hubs.
  8. T

I had to post again because Mr. Davis said I have to write my posts better. Yes but we don't think its a 1971 but a 1974. The serial number on the engine is 0306 and 02774. By the way we also added 2 more members to our team. Not much to post this week, we had a lot of snow days and we are...
  9. T

yes i dont think its a 71 but a 74
  10. T

Hey my name is Brian This is my first build off. Thanks for watching.