Search results

1. M

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Welcome, nice way to get started, share some more pictures with your progress.
  2. M

1971 mtd rambler trail flite

Welcome to the forum, Let's have a look at your MTD if possible, We like pictures....
  3. M

1969-1970 h50 ID tag

looking for a 69 or 70 h50 tag
  4. M

Ohlsson and Rice engine

looks pretty damn cool too
  5. M

ARCO Colt Resto-Mod Build - First Timer

WELCOME and nice progress on your new machine, keep us posted
  6. M

Saw this for sale locally...trying to figure out what it is

Nice find, hopefully it's at your place now?
  7. M

rupp frozen struts

I talked to him about some parts today and never asked him if they would be back in stock? (stupid is what stupid does)
  8. M

rupp frozen struts

doing some work on a hustler and the struts won't budge, I'm blasting them with penetrating oil and just waiting before I start tapping on them again, question being does anyone have any tricks you may be able to share? the plastic bushings arent available through BWM anymore so I need to use a...
  9. M

ISO band brake drum 5 hole pattern

You can also try posting in the wanted section where people that have something to sell look???
  10. M

Does anyone else on this forum have one of these? It's a Sensation Go-Devil model 104, powered by a Tecumseh H40 engine.

Looks good, Nice engine upgrade, and good to see you still have it, Nice bike.....
  11. M

Chris Cycle Mini Bike - Will Ship from Anywhere!

Welcome to the forum , hopefully Robertt8883 can find that ad for you, I never saw one before hopefully when you locate one you can share some pictures, Good luck.
  12. M

So I scored this Bonanza yesterday.

What paint did you use, looking good.
  13. M

Streaker Pace Setter

I picked up one today, my first cart project maybe, I have some extra crap to to remove that was welded on-upper side rails and the motor mount. Heavy frames, will watch your post and see if I can pick up some knowledge hopefully???
  14. M

How about a kart & mini bike

WOW, nice pair of machines, Very cool...
  15. M

Check This Out!

yeah but if you can read between the lines he might just be asking for 100.00 hard to break the code he's using?????
  16. M

Vintage Mini Bike & Go Kart Toys

yeah that is a sweet little collection you have, NICE.
  17. M

I have kawasaki coyote

Early 2 stroke 50cc motors were garbage, one year only? but the later 4 stokes are good motors hopefully thst's the one you have, jap clone motor's of a briggs.
  18. M

I have kawasaki coyote

Have you checked https://vintagekawasaki.com for parts? They have some NOS parts for the minibikes, I don't know about the coyotes but worth a try. Welcome to the forum and good luck getting that motor back on it where it belongs....
  19. M

Garage sale find

Tell the guy you want 10.00 back because the parts were gone? Welcome to the forum and good luck with your inexpensive find. Welcome to the fun.....
  20. M

90210 Alum attacked by Mini bIkers

They were kids, and he ran away from his car (BIKERS) I didn't see any in the video??? , the poor bastards probably got that PSDHTIFG shit now,