Search results

1. JVarhol

Reproduction and Custom Decals

Hello All! I have been making GO kart and Minibike repop decals for over 2 years now and figured Id post what I have now! As always you can see the full inventory on my site JVdesignco.com Most decals are $10-$15 plus shipping See some of my work attached! Here's the list of graphics I...
  2. JVarhol

Owosso Explorer decals?

I was hoping to get the dimensions of the rectangular ones. I can probably pull it off the GPS decal I just need to dig through the drawers to find one lol
  3. JVarhol

Owosso Explorer decals?

Any idea the dimensions on this?
  4. JVarhol

Owosso Explorer decals?

Its not perfect but I spent 2 hours trying to work out where it wasn't lining up and I couldn't figure it out. Here's what I came up with.
  5. JVarhol

Reproduction or Custom Decals

Working on a project and just need a decal you cant find? I specialize in creating reproduction decals. I have primarily done decals for go kart and mini bikes but I can do any decals! My site contains over a hundred decals for minibikes and go karts and is rapidly growing every day! In fact I...
  6. JVarhol

Owosso Explorer decals?

These are in my lineup for reproduction now
  7. JVarhol

New Harrison Wildcat

I make the reproduction decals, You can find them here: https://jvdesignco.com/product/harrison-wildcat-decal/ If you don't see a decal it doesn't mean I don't have it, we've been working on slowly bringing more and more designs into the store and focusing on having them in stock
  8. JVarhol

Reproduction, Replica, and Custom Decals for sale!

Mini Bikers! The time has come JV Design Company is releasing our brand-new decal store, all decals you see are IN STOCK! And ready to ship out in days! Discounts for buying in multiples! FIRST 15 ORDERS GET 10% OFF WITH CODE: JVDC10 If you need custom decals or need a decal you don’t see on...
  9. JVarhol

Front decal

@Sport King Eric Can I buy one of those from you?
  10. JVarhol

Decal for front forks

I'd love to make the decal do you happen to have any pictures of the old decal?
  11. JVarhol

mtd trail flite decals

Thank you!
  12. JVarhol

Spoke with Joe Deboever of CCS!!!

Im interested in a decal can you text me 252-671-2874
  13. JVarhol

Heald Hauler Decals

I would be interested in this artwork, I make a lot of replica decals for the mini bike community and would be willing to offer discounted decals for the artwork
  14. JVarhol

mtd trail flite decals

What were the dimensions of those tank decals I cant seem to get the right size in photoshop
  15. JVarhol

Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

I have repop decals for those harrisons if youre interested. Great looking bike!
  16. JVarhol

Honestly The Best source for those is Minibike Paul he has water transferrable decals and they are 100% the best of the best for engine decals. Check him out http://www.minibikepaul.com/
  17. JVarhol

Yes I can I just need the size of the front fork plate
  18. JVarhol

mtd trail flite decals

Sounds good let me message you in a bit with a price
  19. JVarhol

mtd trail flite decals

Hahaha Makes sense, Nothing I can't fix