Search results

1. S

Allis Chalmers Restoration

Did the Allis Chalmers come with an H6? I found a running motor but if it only came with an H5, I'll keep looking for an H5.
  2. S

I picked up a HS50 to put in the Allis Chalmers today. It needs some work and the air cleaner is missing.
  3. S

Attached are a couple of pictures of my Allis Chalmers and my donor Montgomery Ward mini bike. Now I'm in search of a correct engine.
  4. S

Yes, it has the tags and serial number. I'll take some pictures next time I go over to the barn. I also have a Montgomery Ward mini bike that has wheels I believe would be correct for the Allis Chalmers.
  5. S

Allis Chalmers

Thanks... sorry for the double post
  6. S

Thanks for identification of the wheel.
  7. S

I have a barn fresh Allis Chalmers frame. I have a couple of questions about restoration. Is it better to leave the original paint that is somewhat rusted and scratched or repaint? Are my wheels original to the Allis Chalmers frame? Thanks
  8. S

Allis Chalmers

I have a barn fresh Allis Chalmers frame. I have a couple of questions about restoration. Is it better to leave the original paint that is somewhat rusted and scratched or repaint? Are my wheels original to the Allis Chalmers frame? Thanks