Search results

1. T

Tote Gote Front Fork

Thanks for looking into this . Hopefully I can find one somewhere .
  2. T

Tote Gote Front Fork

Hi . thanks for the response. I am looking for the engine/ swing arm mount. The bike that i have is missing this part. Please see photo. In the photo they are calling it a cradle.
  3. T

Tote Gote Front Fork

You wouldn't happen to have any parts for a model 680 nova there. Do you ?
  4. T

Wanted Tote Gote 680 Nova parts!

I am looking for the tote gote model 680 motor cradle/kickstand sub frame assembly. Any leads in finding one would be Greatly appreciated. Are there any detailed drawings available? in the event that i can have one fabricated. Please see attached drawing as a reference as to what I am looking for.
  5. T

Rear wheel for a tote gote needed: Does any on the west coast have a rear wheel in good condition for a 404 Bonham tote gote with a 50 series sprocket

Does any on the west coast have a rear wheel in good condition for a 404 Bonham tote gote with a #50 chain sprocket.
  6. T

Tote goat throttle

does RAL have more detailed drawings that he will share for other components
  7. T

thanks for the info

thanks for the info
  8. T

Hi there folks i have a an issue wonder if I can get some imput. I have a tote gote 404 and i...

Hi there folks i have a an issue wonder if I can get some imput. I have a tote gote 404 and i thought that i could fit a predator 212cc on it , well that won't fly.so the question is: what should I use Briggs 3,4,5,6 Hp any thoughts ?
  9. T

New to this. I have a tote gote 404 need any available info

Richard, After reading your post i looked at the drawings that you sent me I found that the screws for the forks listed are a 10/34 x 1/4. this puzzled me because I thought that that it could be only a 10/32 or a 10/24 thread. Do you think that this could be a misprint?
  10. T

Thanks Richard i thought that there were set screws that supposed to be there , but i can see the threads . also it looks like the part that the screws go into have slipped towards the tire. which is the best way to overhaul the fork assy. Or is that possible without causing further damage?
  11. T

Tanks Eric. I appreciate the feed back .
  12. T

Here are some pics of it . In 004 jpg you will notice that there isn't a brake on the front wheel. Do you know what brand of brake that this takes? I don't know if you can see it in 002jpg that i have in my ignorance have added a brake disc on the forward jack shaft . I did this because i...
  13. T

Thanks again Eric . When you say that the climbaway clutch is pricey, what could I expect to pay for one of them. I do have both of the side screens and they are in good shape
  14. T

Thanks Eric, for the pics . there are great. Thanks Davis for the info. The next Question is are any parts available?
  15. T

Thanks for the reply Robert, Just getting started I am trying to mock up everything then disassemble to paint and then reassemble. I have found that the original sheet metal is toast and will be replacing it with diamond plate aluminum. I hate to take away from the original design but this will...
  16. T

Just starting to rebuild it and any info that will help steer me in the right direction . i have just finished the drive train and am looking to find the correct drive clutch. also need info on the breaking system on this thing as it seems to be missing. thanks in advance. "T"
  17. T

Vintage Tote Gote Model 404

Good luck WB worriors. Iam new to this site and also have a 404 that I am working on to get it back on the road ( or dirt) as that might where it ends up being used.