Search results

1. BamAss5150

Mikuni to methanol

Ok well ima try on a 22mm roundslide 24mmflat the 28mm is already setup fir meth
  2. BamAss5150

Mikuni to methanol

YESSSIR...
  3. BamAss5150

Mikuni to methanol

And would that be the main jet and pilot jet...then go to the air screws or what would be my exact steps...??? if you don’t mind
  4. BamAss5150

Mikuni to methanol

How do i get a 24mm mikuni flatslide yo run meth if intended for gas...
  5. BamAss5150

Dyno 356 cam Extreme build!

What was your experience with the champion rocker arms...
  6. BamAss5150

Gas Tank Drag Bike

Thanks
  7. BamAss5150

Gas Tank Drag Bike

anybody has one of these for sale...
  8. BamAss5150

Predator 212 head, order now, only 2 left.

sorry meaning is there any performance gains from that gasket.010
  9. BamAss5150

Self taping bolt Sizes

yeah just took it top shop and handle my problems...
  10. BamAss5150

Nitro 44 or 50 drag bike...

Yeah fix it up bro...but im finna go start my search wish me luck
  11. BamAss5150

Lol im dead...yeah definitely your laser...and yeah this was the older nitro 44 frame its i got it back when like nobody knew bout 909SCMB i truthfully stumbled upon tht place seen the frame paid $800 that day period...honestly brotha i would keep it i mean you spent $1k so imean what harm can...
  12. BamAss5150

LoL im good used to race them boys before they became f&b...plus there site is so basic unless i gotta call but what the point in. calling if what im lookin for not even on the site‍♂️...
  13. BamAss5150

18X8X8 rim & brake recommendation?

Yeah im looking for a rear tire setup also lol idk the measurements, like axle length size rim or tire...all ikno it need to be a live axle with keystock and at least maybe 25” minimum...
  14. BamAss5150

Sheeeesh that sucks bro im sorry you had to deal with that mess but me personally never had a problem with them parts a lil pricy for simple stuff but other then that i like...but no lie after i seen your pics i went nd checked all the weld i maybe spotted two possible fault welds but other then...
  15. BamAss5150

Predator 212 head, order now, only 2 left.

so what does the .010 head gasket dooo???
  16. BamAss5150

Self taping bolt Sizes

After you remove governor what size bolt can i use to stop the top hole and hole from plastic gear and low oil sensor holes???
  17. BamAss5150

Heyyy lookin to see if theres any nitro 44 or guys on this forum running a single slick in the rear need help and parts info plz and thankz...
  18. BamAss5150

Nitro 44 Drag Trike

My Nitro 44 drag Trike bringing her backout for summer nd ass kickins