Search results

1. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

I'm starting to take the aggie 97 apart and rebuild the frame. a couple questions. what sprocket goes on this bike and does anyone make the decal for the front ?
  2. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

I'm not selling at this time. the Penny's might be my next restoration.
  3. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

This is great info to get the frame ready. After I'm good to go from surgery. I will get the frame done and post pics. Still no Id on the first pic and the last pic I posted. Hope someone knows?
  4. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

I thought this bike was posted but can't find it. so I will try again. this one is pretty much complete, anyone know what it it?
  5. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

This shows the brackets real well. What is the distance across for the seat brackets. Mine has none and not sure if the frame is bent in or out
  6. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

The pictures really help thank you. Also, anyone know what the first bike I posted and Also the last bike I posted (the yellow one with motor and wheels)
  7. J

Parts needed for a King O'Lawn

Have you had any luck finding the rear wheel parts
  8. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

checked out some pictures, hard to see some of the brackets, I see that there is a brake where someone put a jack-shaft on it, the brackets are bent over for the brake shaft, anyone have the measurements for the shaft and the brake pad on the wheel. is there suppose to be bearings or bushings on...
  9. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

I checked out the King O'Lawn frame today, it's rough but still want to get it done. does anyone have any close-up pictures of the brackets for the seat, rear fender and the rear wheel brackets, there is a lot of crude welds all over it, also is this bike suppose to have a jack-shaft? it...
  10. J

that would be great.
  11. J

I've decided to start on my King O'Lawn mini bike, I need an original rear wheel and axle for it. does anyone have one to sell. this will be my first mini bike resto. I posted bikes and frames of what I have on a post in discussions so if this one goes good I can start on another and get these...
  12. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

here's a picture of another that didn't download
  13. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

one more What motors were in these?
  14. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

forgot picture
  15. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

and another
  16. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

here's another
  17. J

Mini Bike Frame ID?

hi, new here, I have a few project mini bike frames that I don't know the name of. If anyone knows, then I can start one of these projects.