Search results

1. 2

Boonie clutch cover

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225451762760?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=7k3vgFM9S96&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=7k3vgFM9S96&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  2. 2

Coyote minibike front brake

Yeah mine did not come with that option. I just wanted to add it. Hopefully someone has one out there. Thanks
  3. 2

Coyote minibike front brake

Looking for Kawasaki Coyote minibike front drum brake assembly. From brake lever to front wheel , let me know what's you have thanks.
  4. 2

Kawowsaki Coyote

I was not sure where to post. My bad.
  5. 2

Kawowsaki Coyote

Just picked this one up looks to be complete minus the front brake. Lets see if it will run.
  6. 2

Lil Indian minibike

Up for sale is a lil Indian minibike asking 400 or best offer.Does not run as is. Located in Perris California. Pick up only. thanks
  7. 2

Bearkat Twister

I still own it , and I would definitely enjoy learning the full history.
  8. 2

Bearkat Twister

I’m away from home right now won’t be back till Friday. I’ll check then. Post some pictures.
  9. 2

Bearkat Twister

Can’t figure what those brackets are for. Are those pegs the original ones? Thanks for the replies.
  10. 2

Bearkat Twister

Check out the red wheels
  11. 2

Bearkat Twister

And the light is just for show.
  12. 2

Bearkat Twister

It’s definitely a twister
  13. 2

What is it?

I just picked this up today ,can anyone help me ID it. Thanks in advance
  14. 2

Bearkat Twister

Just picked this one up today , I don’t know what the plans for it are yet ...but it looks complete.
  15. 2

Can’t decide if I wanna buy

Can anyone help me ID this frame
  16. 2

Bearkat mini bike

Thanks for the reply’s ,from that picture it looks like I’m missing the exhaust and the pegs. That clutch cover is one piece too.
  17. 2

Bearkat mini bike

Took some more pictures today. The exhaust is completely closed. Is the seat original I remember seen one open the other direction. Is the choke stock. It also looks like the housing in front of the clutch was modified.
  18. 2

Bearkat mini bike

Hey everyone I picked up this mini bike and had a couple of questions. Is it a two speed? What’s with the exhaust? It is completely closed.