Search results

1. " kustomland "

Taco Frijole

Thank you hound dog..sent him a message
  2. " kustomland "

Taco Frijole

Looking for a series 1 or 2 Taco frijole minibike....... Any help appreciated........
  3. " kustomland "

VINTAGE GRASS GRUB MINIBIKE

Here is what i am told is a Vintage Australian " GRASS GRUB " Minibike.....If you are looking to have something no one else has or just something different then your Flexo . Go kart cycle , Caper Cycle , Dart Rupp , or your Taco Then this will suit.... Would make a great mini for a race bike...
  4. " kustomland "

" FALCON " Caper cycle & Fenders " WANTED "

Still looking for a FALCON CAPER CYCLE........ P.M KUSTOMLAND@AOL.COM
  5. " kustomland "

Wanted Taco" FRIJOLE "

WANTED... Still looking for a second series FRIJOLE........ P.M Kustomland@aol.com
  6. " kustomland "

What model frame & year is it...??? Ruttman..???

Not sure what model this ruttman is Markus..?? But it came from the east coast in 2006. Off of evil bay. I paid $600 in 2006 and that was a heck of alot of money back then for a minibike. I got it because i liked the kolor " Purple" " and i had a 1969 dodge supa bee at the time and my...
  7. " kustomland "

Markus..... That was supa fast to i.d . It amazes me how many minibikes there were when you think you know it all..... The only reason i felt it had connection to ruttman was due to over all appearance.... This frame came from the east coast. This appears to be the original paint , Flat...
  8. " kustomland "

Can any one I.D this frame...? Has Ruttman stye rear Washer for axel mount... And Ruttman style front end...? But a single front frame down tube with fixed foot rest... Been sitting in the corner since 2009 when i got it off craigs list. Just never knew what it was... Thank you.
  9. " kustomland "

" BARRIS CALIFORNIA CHOPPER " and TRIKE " WANTED "

..................??? Any person know of a on Barris Trike ...........??
  10. " kustomland "

Wanted Taco" FRIJOLE "

WANTED............ Any help locating a 2nd Series Frijole or one for sale ............... Please email kustomland@aol.com
  11. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Im not to sure if the rake on the frijole is going to be sketchy ...??? Get the speed wobbles .....I was watching a video on you tube and it seems to get squirrely ......... If was going to get one i would cut the handle bars off at the gusset and add a small slug and new tube with this racing...
  12. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Hey Thank you for the photos of the forks.... In all seriousness are you happy with the frame..? is it worth buying...?? Also does any one have a clone frame " Dave " made that they would be willing to sell........?
  13. " kustomland "

Frijole...

They were sued by taco Joe....... At one point in 2008 / 2009 they were a distributor for Taco Joe and they were making FRIJOLE frames "Clones " Like the original...... They had a falling out ........... If you look at the photos of GoKartUsa Site....They still use the photo that was taken...
  14. " kustomland "

Frijole...

Wow ......I am so glad i saw this post.....I was about to buy one of these...!!! Not now.......! Any photos of the forks please???
  15. " kustomland "

Dart Cycle chain guard

Do you know who does the decals for the chain guard...?
  16. " kustomland "

" BARRIS CALIFORNIA CHOPPER " and TRIKE " WANTED "

" WANTED " I used to work with George Barris........ And have alot of his personal things..... Including his original KUSTOM'S OF L.A plaque off his first kustom....... Looking for a BARRIS TRIKE........ I missed out on the one for sale in 2009 in SACRAMENTO by 1 hour........ Does any one know...
  17. " kustomland "

" FALCON " Caper cycle & Fenders " WANTED "

" WANTED " Looking for a pair of Caper cycle front and rear fenders........ Also looking for a " FLACON " model Caper cycle........ PHOTO SHOWN IS NOT MINE AND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.... Email kustomland@aol.com
  18. " kustomland "

2ND SERIES FRIJOLE " WANTED "

WANTED............ Any help locating a 2nd Series Frijole or one for sale ............... Please email kustomland@aol.com
  19. " kustomland "

1960 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro

That kolor you showed is actually like the kolor they have on the new indian scout engines, It is grey but with this tad glow of bronze.... I think the reason you did not like it at first is because of the seat..?? If it was a black seat it would completely change the entire look.... The red...
  20. " kustomland "

1960 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro

Well , next time get them to do a sample or see if they had already done something in it, I never have worked out why powder coaters dont do a bit of scrap plate and keep samples.....??? None the less i actually love that kolor you have ...!!! I think it is awesome.......And it suits the...