Search results

1. " kustomland "

Taco Frijole

Looking for a series 1 or 2 Taco frijole minibike....... Any help appreciated........
  2. " kustomland "

VINTAGE GRASS GRUB MINIBIKE

Here is what i am told is a Vintage Australian " GRASS GRUB " Minibike.....If you are looking to have something no one else has or just something different then your Flexo . Go kart cycle , Caper Cycle , Dart Rupp , or your Taco Then this will suit.... Would make a great mini for a race bike...
  3. " kustomland "

What model frame & year is it...??? Ruttman..???

Can any one I.D this frame...? Has Ruttman stye rear Washer for axel mount... And Ruttman style front end...? But a single front frame down tube with fixed foot rest... Been sitting in the corner since 2009 when i got it off craigs list. Just never knew what it was... Thank you.
  4. " kustomland "

Wanted Taco" FRIJOLE "

WANTED............ Any help locating a 2nd Series Frijole or one for sale ............... Please email kustomland@aol.com
  5. " kustomland "

" BARRIS CALIFORNIA CHOPPER " and TRIKE " WANTED "

" WANTED " I used to work with George Barris........ And have alot of his personal things..... Including his original KUSTOM'S OF L.A plaque off his first kustom....... Looking for a BARRIS TRIKE........ I missed out on the one for sale in 2009 in SACRAMENTO by 1 hour........ Does any one know...
  6. " kustomland "

" FALCON " Caper cycle & Fenders " WANTED "

" WANTED " Looking for a pair of Caper cycle front and rear fenders........ Also looking for a " FLACON " model Caper cycle........ PHOTO SHOWN IS NOT MINE AND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.... Email kustomland@aol.com
  7. " kustomland "

2ND SERIES FRIJOLE " WANTED "

WANTED............ Any help locating a 2nd Series Frijole or one for sale ............... Please email kustomland@aol.com
  8. " kustomland "

WANTED # BUG FLEA FORKS

Looking for a set of forks off a BUG FLEA.... Willing to pay reasonable price... Any help would be appreciated.... Photo is to show the type of forks i am looking for....
  9. " kustomland "

Help finding a Taco Frijole frame

First of all a big shout out to MAC. from so cal.....INJEN TOM also...... Miss you guys Hey MAC, Remember that day at the Pomona swap we took a stroll and we both saw that FLEXO at the same Time, And i let you buy it.... Was hoping some good KARMA would come back now i need help lol hahahah I...
  10. " kustomland "

TACO FRIJOLE WANTED

First of all a big shout out to MAC. from so cal.....INJEN TOM also...... Miss you guys Hey MAC, Remember that day at the Pomona swap we took a stroll and we both saw that FLEXO at the same Time, And i let you buy it.... Was hoping some good KARMA would come back now i need help lol hahahah I...
  11. " kustomland "

Hello to some old friends....

Just want to say hi to doodlebug Dave, Bay area burrito, INJUN TOM , Kent Carlson In L.A , KUSTOM KART KID.....MINIBIKE CHARLES.....n Been a while and just wanted to say Hi.... Last thing I did with minibikes was run the RUTTMAN at the San Diego Drag strip in 2012 as I think that as the first...