Search results

1. Kmanator

What is this thing?

The kill switch looks like a Honda piece.
  2. Kmanator

old school walk behind tractor

has forward and reverse gear box
  3. Kmanator

I plan on making flat/stake bed section above engine to haul stuff with like mini DR power wagon..
  4. Kmanator

GOt chains for tires also...had to make 1 though..
  5. Kmanator

I recently aquired this 60,s 70,s era? sno blade project from a scrap heap...too cool to crush...brought home and re-powered with salvalged HONDA 160 V SHAFT...42 inch wide snow blade...made ride on sulky for it..
  6. Kmanator

Other Hobbies

my other hobies include gun smithing....give me a high capacity magazine and a barrel that matches caliber and i will build a firearm around it....from thin air.
  7. Kmanator

Been vacant for a year point five ..

Thanks!...Does 'Night digging" involve a bag of lime, duct tape ,rope and an old tarp by any chance?.. Wink Wink...lol ;)
  8. Kmanator

The tongue is only for pulling machine close to job then drops off with 2 hitch pins. The small caster wheel has a small hole in triangle plate that I can link a small t handle to it for dragging machine around to position. You dig with this with the 2 fold out/Telescopic "Kickstand" legs to the...
  9. Kmanator

Good eye ! The extra spool will be used mainly for another set of powered wheels to transverse back and forth...Stilll in designing phase though..Tracks or tires????
  10. Kmanator

The inventor states in his configuration it will dig 5 feet 3 inches on it's belly...The boom and crowd arm measure 6 feet ish to machine straight out..As far as lift weight definitely over 400 pounds plus on it's front legs. The bucket is 6.75 inches wide...I measured my hand shovel for a...
  11. Kmanator

Thanks to all that replied..As far as hours I did not really count..I would just make a part here. .weld a part there...drill holes in a part until it all came together..As far as price.. I have about $2300.00 into it give or take? The hydraulic motor on the slew rotation and the mini cylinder...
  12. Kmanator

NO..I BOUGHT the plans from Greensmachinesbackhoe.com they work as designed...I tweaked them a bit with the 360 degree slew and thumb
  13. Kmanator

Tow behind lil digger...Also have 115 volt electric motor setup to dig in short basements and crawl spaces and under decks for utilities..
  14. Kmanator

I have not not been around for a while finishing up other projects.. (Not like anybody missed me)..lol..I finaly finished up my Greensmachinebackhoe build...Little digger slash fire wood splitter..lol..also got sidetracked on my 1976 Yamaha DT 250 build..
  15. Kmanator

Fox Thunderbolt restomod[Capt. Murica]

Thanks, No modifications to it.The TC was off fleabay with the cast aluminum support plate...3/4 motor shaft..5/8 jack shaft and the belt was the one that came with the kit.
  16. Kmanator

Cat Eliminator, a grandsons project

Awesome! Great job!!!
  17. Kmanator

Jeep2003's Radical Ramrod BBO 2013 Open Class

Way cool Mr.Jeep!...Love the chainmail seat cover!
  18. Kmanator

Flat Kitty Build.

Thanks!..I got the new 14inch bicycle apes on it and trimmed the foot peg mount back about 2 inches...Feels comfy sitting on it.Next is to get the brake calipers and controls situated.
  19. Kmanator

1974 Honda XL70 Finished

Very cool! I had a '70 sl70 and a '69 sl90 a few years ago.