Search results

1. I

V shaped metal spring!

Does anyone know where I can get the spring for my kids doodlebug hydraulic brakes? I dont want to have to buy a whole new hydraulic kit just for the spring. Does the standard caliper have one too? Its the v shaped spring that keeps putward pressure on the pads........grrrrrrrrrr. Holding me up...
  2. I

Pull the trigger or no?

A local dollar store has 2 Coleman ct200exr minibikes for 300.00 each. They are the red version of the camo/beige bike. I been watching the bt200x Walmart prices waiting for a price drop and am Definetely gonna grab a BT when they go on sale. Decisions decisions..."......
  3. I

Found a nice rear tire....finally.

I picked up a pair of these for 40.00 shipped with prime. They are awesome! Lugs are just shy of 5/8". Hopefully they wear well. My son clocks at least 5 miles everyday. He is a trooper. Even when it's in the teens, he is out there riding. The tires are SunF A051 power II 145/70-6. Very robust...
  4. I

HARBOR FREIGHT FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE 25% OFF

As title says. Dec 3 to dec 9. It says no items excluded. I work there and have a few coupon vouchers left I can get.
  5. I

Chain trouble

i replaced my sons chain on his doodlebug with a chain from tractor supply. did as I normally do. Soak overnight in chain lube, wipe off and install. Tension was perfect. I always check the chain every couple of days when he is riding to make sure it isn't loosening. BUT, the next day I checked...
  6. I

Such an awesome hobby!

My son Owen and I reworked his old DB30R. I must say, everyone we have dealt with has been a treat! Eric (The Gray Goat), got us all started and in the right direction. I picked his brain on the phone for quite a while and emailed him back and forth numerous times. He never was annoyed and I...
  7. I

New style frame doodlebug db30r exhaust

My son and I are toughening up his old new style doodlebug. We need to change the exhaust for clearance reasons and was wondering if anyone knows if this pipe will fit it and clear the frame? An under seat pipe I feel is not a option...
  8. I

First timers!

Hello, my name is Danny. My son Owen and I are going to start working on his old (new style) Doodlebug DB30R. He has been riding since he was 3-1/2! He's 12 now and the old girl just ain't cool no more. It has been through a lot and really has been trouble free besides tires and bearings. We are...