Search results

1. T

224 predator vs 212 ghost?

Yep. Now 600 hahaha
  2. T

I see they also have a plastic cam gear. I guess if It needs a cam, may as well put a cam in it right? Ratio roller rocker arms, and a billet rod and flywheel? Valve springs? There's $500 on the way.
  3. T

Any opinions? I know the ghost is new. Torque says the 224 is better. Any specs on the ghost? Will the 224 bolt in where the 212 came from? And can I use my TAV on it? Thanks.
  4. T

new mega moto

My carb has easy to replace jets, not the epa ones. I got a jet kit, Chinese torque converter, a filter kit. Heading to my brother in law's place to make a header and get stuff done. Wish me luck
  5. T

Rural king mini bike deal

I got the bigger one
  6. 2013-02-21_18-42-15_86.jpg

2013-02-21_18-42-15_86.jpg

wheels
  7. T

new mega moto

Sounds like the header is a custom thing, and a replacement carb is needed. So the carbs are all EPA and non adjustable? I haven't looked at mine yet, maybe this weekend.
  8. T

new mega moto

So the 212 is a Lifan, I wanted to know that too
  9. T

new mega moto

Thanks for the quick replies. I was hoping for an easy fix, looks like no such thing. I noticed the big port when I checked out the muffler and knew that wasn't going to happen. I will check the carb out and might end up ordering the ebay carb. I'll see what I can do, thanks!
  10. T

new mega moto

Hi, I just got a 212 Mega Moto, and of course I want a stage 1 intake kit, and a header. Any help here, is there a MM sub forum?