Search results

1. R

TOTE GOTE canvas fork bag

Do you make them in any orher colors?
  2. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

I lost the ID tag somehow during restoration. Does anyone have a good source to get one made? I tried to trophy shops around here and none of them had the capability.
  3. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Richard, With the original motor, did itpull the front end off the ground? If I roll the throttle hard from a stop, it will pull the front wheel off the ground about 3 1/2”.
  4. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Installed a vintage headlamp. Now to find the proper length grips.
  5. R

All I need to complete the Gote is the right length handgrips. Anybody have a good source for...

All I need to complete the Gote is the right length handgrips. Anybody have a good source for these? I bought vintage style grips that said they fit Gotes, but they are like 5/8” too short
  6. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

I know it’s not a “restoration” per say, but an upgraded design. It still is a Gote and she lives onJust thought ... I own the first ekectric start model..
  7. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

I know it’s not a “restoration” per say, but an upgraded design. It still is a Gote and she lives on! Just thought ... I own the first ekectric start model..lol
  8. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Custom air ckeaner and exhaust installed, everything fine tuned and Then I took her out for a Short ride. So excited for it to be done and finally got to take my first Gote Ride!!
  9. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Thank you. A lot of hours and fab work, but really happy xx with how it came out. Cannot wait to see my wife’s face when she sees it.
  10. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Near the end in the rebuild! Oil, fuel, & fire it up and test the mechanics ( throttle,brake, Tran the motor, etc..., then Change oil and take a test run.
  11. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Did a little more work on it this afternoon. Relocated the electric start so I can move the fuel tank under the top frame. I need to make 3 mounting brackets, (fuel tank, battery, and ignition key housing)) change out the throttle return spring to a heavier spring, and locate an exhaust header...
  12. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Well I’ve started the resemblance this point. Issues with this motor are exhaust needs redirected, air cleaner cover needs modified, and a return spring added to the throttle. Other than those things, I think we are looking pretty good. I may relocate the electric start switch box to under...
  13. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Went with the Lifan for the electric start option.
  14. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Thank you!
  15. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

I am reassembling the front forks on the Tote Gote and was wondering how much grease to put in them. Do they get packed or just filled?
  16. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

My son travels to Kansas City, Kansas every month. If I get it together in time, We’ll bring it out.
  17. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

Where at in Kansas,
  18. R

Tote Gote 404 barn find.

I meant Lifan, typo