Search results

1. T

Carb Info

I will look for that thread, thanks. This is the S/N 009528
  2. T

Carb Info

Thanks again Markus great info. I was think what you had said about a time capsule, taking detail pictures of the mini bike and parts on it since has never been taken apart for members and future members that are restoring one or has one in pieces and cant remember how the part goes on.
  3. T

Carb Info

Markus I did mention two screws my bad there's just one, with the air cleaner assembly on it looked like another screw. I did take some pictures of the original carb and noticed a hole on the left side and the new carb doesn't have that hole. Other thing i notice on the original carb that the...
  4. T

Thank you, it is a great site and friendly. What my wifes uncle had said to me back in 1969 him self two of his cousins and two friends purchased the same Fox model on the same day. He said they were running around the Town like mosquitos. He said there's a picture of them on the bikes, he...
  5. T

Carb Info

Great information Markus and Thank you. The original carb is in great shape, I think the factory paint help it. My concern was since the bike sat for 45 years and not started what does the carb look like inside but it did start and had a nice idle with no bog at WOT. I forgot to mention on the...
  6. T

Thank you, let the madness begin. I ordered tubes for it and thinking of changing the throttle cable. Any tips on preserving the seat? Its in great condition with no cracks or rips I was thinking of using automotive products but don't want to be sliding on the seat.
  7. T

Carb Info

I had mentioned a new carburetor in my first post that was given to me with the Fox mini bike. It does look like the same carburetor but i can see a difference in the choke arm and the fuel inlet. Would this carb work as a spare and any information on what this carb was used on.
  8. T

Thank you
  9. T

Thank you, it is in great original condition I was shocked.
  10. T

Just wanted say hello and great site. Had a few mini bikes and go karts growing up in the 70's as a kid, those were the days. A few months ago I was given a mini bike from my wifes uncle, he's in his early 70's and its a Fox trail fx. He had purchased it brand new and been sitting in the...