Search results

1. daChurchPcGuy

Followed me home ...

So, this mini bike found it's way into my truck. I don't know if it's any particular make or just a generic bike. It supposed to have a 3 bolt sprocket on the rear wheel. Mine's missing the sprocket and I can't seem to find those easily. Any idea what make the bike is? It's not critical I know...
  2. daChurchPcGuy

Roper Rebuild

I started the rebuild of my recently acquired Sears Roper mini bike, it's not a restoration I'm just bringing it back from the dead to ride. I was looking for a cheap mini bike to ride around when we go camping. I camp at Lime Rock Park for their vintage races twice a year so a vintage mini...
  3. daChurchPcGuy

Solved: Old School Scrub Brake Mini? (Roper)

I picked this up today and I can't figure out what it is. It reminds me of a bike I rode as a kid back in the early 70s. I've searched vintage mini bike images without any luck. It has a scrub brake, no suspension and a 17 1/4" long seat. It resembles an old Sears Roper without a suspension or...
  4. daChurchPcGuy

Chappy Tech Questions

I'm new to this forum, but I've been working on "stuff" since the early 1970s. I haven't touched a two stroke engine since around 1978 so I have a couple questions about that and general Chappy information. I purchased a yellow 50cc Chappy with pedals but no engine from a scrapyard thinking I'd...