Search results

1. N

Attex Sport 2.40

sold
  2. N

Attex Sport 2.40

Hi all; It will be sad to part with this bike but I think it is for the best. My Dad bought it in the 90's and I got it after he past in 2014. I'm not skilled with engines but I have been able to keep the bike running with regular rides and some small carb cleaning maintenance. I re-did some of...
  3. N

Attex Sport 2.40 Wiring Help needed

I reassembled the magneto and discovered that I do not get spark. I tested the spark plug and it was bad so I replaced it, but still no spark. I tested the ignition coil and found its resistance to be high, I purchased a new old stock replacement on ebay. The new ignition coil should be here...
  4. N

Winber 2019

That sprint is pretty!
  5. N

Winber 2019

I had one of this while in high school. This bike has a lot of class. Would love to own another one day.
  6. N

Comment by 'natelarge' in media 'DSC012021'

Hope to get mine looking as good as yours!
  7. N

Thank you, Yes I was able to figure it out. Biodude went above and beyond. To answer my question, incase anyone has a similar one I have attached a photo from the manual that has the wiring diagram.
  8. N

here's a photo of the old and possibly original multi-switch connector board. You can see the melted toggle switch. My brothers friends were always tinkering with this bike. This was eventually removed for a simple kill switch.
  9. N

It's a fun bike I don't blame him. I would like to give my little man rides around the block, he is 3 and loves motorcycles.
  10. N

That would be super helpful. I'm completely lost as to how to wire the multi-switch
  11. N

I have corrected mini 2.jpg with Biodude's input.
  12. N

Thank you! I will take all the help I can get to figuring this thing out.
  13. N

I grew up with this Attex and a 8 years ago I set out to fix the wiring and 8 years went by and now I have no idea on how to put it back together. (slaps forehead). Lucky for me it looks like I have all the parts. The photos show all the wiring. I believe the multi-switch is the hub for all the...