Search results

1. unixphreak

What is the best way to vent the crankcase pressure on a built Stage 3-4 Predator 212 or clone?

So I went with these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J53N4FN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to vent the crankcase to the catch can and the valve cover. Should I leave the one to the valve cover or delete it?
  2. drag strip.mov

drag strip.mov

bundy hill off road park
  3. Bundy Hill Random Climb_480p.mov

Bundy Hill Random Climb_480p.mov

4. Bundy Hill Random Climb_480p.mov

Bundy Hill Random Climb_480p.mov

Just a test run up a hill when we first arrived.
  5. bundy hill drag strip.gif

bundy hill drag strip.gif

Bundy Hill Drag Strip 5/24/2020 MB 200 series 2 with stage 3+ predator 212
  6. unixphreak

What is the best way to vent the crankcase pressure on a built Stage 3-4 Predator 212 or clone?

I see that many people use catch cans, some people use the governor arm hole and tap that to add a fitting. They then run that to the valve cover and have a breather tube with filter venting the valve cover. I also see them using three hoses from the crankcase and all three of those to the valve...
  7. unixphreak

The Ultimate Off Road Bonanza Build Returns

bryan, could I ask what your jetting is on your 24mm Mikuni? I had mine running perfectly with no bog off the bottom when I crack the throttle open but since it warmed up and I changed my Pushrods (shorter) I got the bog back again. Mind that the temp difference was about 18 degrees hotter when...
  8. unixphreak

Had to correct my English, it only works if you use it right.
  9. unixphreak

Is that going to change your rake angle too much? How is the high speed handling? I bet it turns like champ.
  10. unixphreak

Bryan have you notice and crazy deflection of the belt that some are talking about? 20-30 degrees of deflection towards the drive unit.
  11. unixphreak

Thank you Bryan and Rocco for the explanation!!!!
  12. unixphreak

will this allow more run out or upshift so the juggernaut will get into the overdrive ratio? also Bryan how did your 7inch driven help when compared to the 6in?
  13. unixphreak

I just noticed that you are running a green spring in your driven unit, what hole are you using with that?
  14. unixphreak

glad you like them, i am surprised they are a stable as they are at high speed, they don't look like it so i think it might scare people away. Anyway a very nice tire for pretty cheap price.
  15. 52mph not bad could get a bit more

52mph not bad could get a bit more

Trailmaster MB 200-2, Predator 212 stage 3+
  16. A bit lean gonna raise the needle one notch

A bit lean gonna raise the needle one notch

Maybe let me reach 55mph with a bit more fuel.
  17. unixphreak

So are you happy with the tires? I know they work great for loamy farm land we have around here and typical Midwestern trails. Never rode mountain/western rock trail with them. Plenty of mountain biking on western single track so i know how that stuff can be hard on tires and tire selection.
  18. unixphreak

By the way how did you like your new suspension setup?
  19. unixphreak

Nice!! I just did a run on my trailmaster mb200 with a juggernaut. I have a 60tooth it did 52 on gps. Those clutches are awesome!!! You should dominate the gambler this year!!! Can't wait to see yours with the final paint and trim!!!
  20. unixphreak

If you want to match your front fender, Hemi orange would look nice. Maybe a Plum Crazy purple would be cool. Kinda of a Mopar guy myself. If you like Fords the Grabber colors of the 70's are awesome too. Technically fleet colors but they are snazzy.