Search results

1. Trike800

Murray Kilowatt / Cross Kart Build

Sorry, I did not want to post until she was street/dirt/neighbors yard ready. Maiden voyage today. A little wet in south florida today so I only ripped up up the street and back. I had some issues with Mikuni fuel pump vacuum pressuring too much fuel to the Mikuni carb so I removed fuel pump...
  2. Trike800

More coming. She is gonna be radical.
  3. Trike800

More coming. She is gonna be radical.
  4. Trike800

The first in a series of images for this special build.
  5. Trike800

Owosso Explorer decals?

If you can also substitute the S for an R and make those available as they had 800S and 800R. R was street legal (Tecumseh 8hp) as was the Exalter (12hp) model.
  6. Trike800

Owosso Explorer decals?

Well done bro.
  7. Trike800

Owosso Explorer decals?

Dude, sorry, been on daddy duty. rectangular explorer stickers at 8x2 on the dot.
  8. Trike800

Looking for Owosso Explorer Trike(s)

Looking for Owosso Explorer Trike(s)
  9. Trike800

Owosso Explorer decals?

my Owosso Explorer trike 800 had two of these decals on the fiberglass sides at the top above the vent holes. They are now on my garage fridge. It had residue of the round stickers that are shown in this thread also.
  10. Trike800

New rims for Murray track 2

Did you ever find your rear wheel set up? I am in search of a Murray Track 2 Wheel to purchase. Thanks.
  11. Trike800

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Very Cool
  12. Trike800

Hey Freaks! I just picked up next years build-off contender. Then there were two! Until then be well and stay safe.
  13. Trike800

First of all thank you for hosting this build off. It wa fun and I met some cool guys in the process. I was wondering why the poll stopped at different times for different entrants?
  14. Trike800

Vintage The "Unicorn"1972 HPE Muskin Cat R4010

Original CAT decals applied. That Florida sun makes her shine.
  15. Trike800

Vintage The "Unicorn"1972 HPE Muskin Cat R4010

CAT Stickers arrived today that is to Sly Willy