Search results

1. M

Mmb80 not running good

Hey @Rapidrob, I clicked on this link and the seller isn't selling it anymore. Im just wondering where to get one like it if its better than the oem one. I know it ain't for the mmb80 I need it for a predator.
  2. M

Advertisements in middle of threads?

Can't you just get an add blocker? I have adblock which works on google and maybe other search engines. It works real well. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-%E2%80%94-best-ad-blocker/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
  3. M

Coleman BT200x on sale

NICE MAN! Thanks!
  4. M

Mmb80 not running good

So I was curious as to how it " fixed" itself so I did some thinking and the gas cap had been tooken off right before I rode it. Which relived the pressure because somebody our the vent cap upside down. So I think because the gas tank couldn't get any pressure relived through the gas cap it was...
  5. M

Mmb80 not running good

Thanks guys for all the help!
  6. M

Mmb80 not running good

So its the dumbest thing! I ordered the carb today then I go out and ride the bike and it runs like a champ! So no clue but as long as it continues this way im good.
  7. M

Mmb80 not running good

Ok thanks.
  8. M

Mmb80 not running good

The same one as Ebay? I'll get the Ebay one but was just thinking if Walmart one was as good as the Ebay I could always return the one to Walmart for free.
  9. M

Mmb80 not running good

@I74 I?
  10. M

Mmb80 not running good

Is this one from Walmart as good as the one from Ebay? https://www.walmart.com/ip/UM7-Carburetor-Cab-w-Gaskets-Set-for-All-years-Monster-Moto-MM-B80-MMB80-Mini-Bike/282504945
  11. M

Mmb80 not running good

Well ill buy and install then I will respond. Thanks guys.
  12. M

Mmb80 not running good

If you look at post 36 you'll see rapidrob gave me a link to a carb. They look exactly the same. What's the difference?
  13. M

Mmb80 not running good

Too many decisions. And again I think ill just keep it stock. Just need to get the carb worked out.
  14. M

Mmb80 not running good

your'e probably right. ill look up some youtube videos on the predator swap.
  15. M

Mmb80 not running good

I was thinking of just buying a tav of neat then I would just need a gear and some cgain.
  16. M

Mmb80 not running good

Ok I'll measure. I'm curious as why I shouldn't use the knock off backplate. Is it just because it's not strong?
  17. M

Mmb80 not running good

I agree. But was just thinking if I could get a jackshaft for around 40 I'd be fine. What do i need besides a clutch for the 212? Maybe if I can't get the Jackshaft then I'll just keep this one stock for a couple more years.
  18. M

Mmb80 not running good

Is the comet backplate really 65 dollars?
  19. M

Mmb80 not running good

What engine did you use? Do the 79cc predators have the same bolt pattern as the 212s????