Search results

1. M

5/8 10t clutxh

I have a new stock clutch. 10 tooth. 5/8 bore. Came off a coleman BT200x. Less than 1 mile...literally. $20 SHIPPED to your door. PayPal for payment. I’m in Humble Tx. Great for a project or a spare backup. Thanks Michael
  2. M

Help with mystery...bike won’t rev past 5000 rpms

Need some help here folks. Ct200ex with lots of mods and torque converter. Bike is fast. Pulls hard. No breaking up. It won’t rev past 5k rpms though. Build: 196 Hisun Head shaved .070 Ported/polished 18lb springs 32 degrees timing on 3.1lb flywheel Billet +.020 rod Stock piston Mikuni vm22...
  3. M

Coleman BT200x on sale

Don’t know if you all have seen this but the BT200x is on sale at Walmart. It was in stock 2 days ago for $399 plus tax and freight of $50. No pickup available. It then went out of stock. Today it came back in stock for $399 and FREE PICKUP as an option. $432 out the door. As I’m writing this...
  4. M

Mikuni throttle cables

Quick question. Anyone installed a mikuni on a coleman ct200 EX? I have a genuine vm22 mikuni but need a throttle cable. I don’t know what length cable I need and I don’t know if I need the straight cable or 90 degree cable to hookup to the factory twist throttle. I also need the same...
  5. M

Baja Viper

Little doodlebug I’ve been working on. Sanded and painted the frame. Motovox suspension upgrade. Snow Hog tires. 70 tooth sprocket. Need to find some risers and bars. Hydraulic Brake waiting to be installed. My daughter loves it!
  6. M

Coleman ct200u EX Piston “In hole”

Thinking about upgrading to a billet rod in my ct200u Ex and was wondering if anyone knew how far the stock piston is in the hole at TDC so I can see what rod length I should order. If possible I’d like to put a .020 rod in for a little bump in compression. Also does anyone know the stock...
  7. M

My Baja MB165 Build

A few weeks ago I purchased a Baja Warrior and quickly joined this site. Up until I bought the Warrior I only built cars and go karts. Now I have 5 mini bikes. Like many of you I caught the fever :) Here is my mb165. It is still in progress. It is a “LEEP” serial bike. I took it down to the...
  8. M

Baja exhaust headers

Hey folks. Looking for options for exhaust for my Baja Warrior with a 212. I contacted OND on here after searching but unfortunately he no longer makes the 2 exhaust pipes for the Baja. Any options out there that work well? HotRodminibike sells one but looking for other options as well. I...
  9. M

Manco Thunderbird?

I picked this up this evening. I believe it is a Manco Thunderbird but I could be wrong. Frame is in good condition with no rust. Seat is perfect. I want to know if there is anything out there that will bolt on in place of the factory U-Bolts for the handlebars? Also, is the tank a functional...
  10. M

Coleman CT200U- EX Front fork help

Hey guys. I’m putting a 200ex back together. Looking at the parts diagram it shows on the triple tree a washer on top and a washer on the bottom. No washers in between, just the frame tube with the bearings and bolt. I put it together like that. (I also found a small washer when I took it...
  11. M

Baja Warrior Forks

I found some elusive Baja Warrior mb165 forks and triple tree and stem bearings. They are brand new. Old storage stock. My current warrior shocks are fine, but one leaks fluid and needs new seals. Not sure what to do with the old shocks and triple tree. Any idea if the Warrior shocks will fit...
  12. M

Tires for MB165

I need to get some tires for the mb165. Does the front tire need to be directional or not? I’m looking at some Wanda sport tires and they are non directional. Thanks!
  13. M

Trailmaster MB200, Coleman CT200u-Rear AXLE

Hi. I’m Mike. First post here. Working on a Baja165 project bike. I need help with an axle for Coleman/trailmaster rear wheels. Looking at online retailers and OEM parts manuals both the trailmaster Mb200 and the Coleman ct200u list the rear axle as 14mm in diameter. The rear wheel on both...