Search results

1. D

West Bend/Chrysler 820 TAV

Hi everyone, I have a fully rebuilt West Bend/Chrysler Power Bee 820, that I believe was originally on an Arctic Cat Screamer, and I would like to mount it on my 1970 Rupp Roadster. The only issue I’m running into, since the engine mounts perfectly, is sourcing a torque converter that would work...
  2. D

Kart - Year/Make/Model?

Hi, just picked this up, and wanted to see if anyone has any idea what it is? Sorry for the rough photo, can upload some clearer ones later tonight. TIA!
  3. D

Any idea what these could be worth?

These are a pair of barn find Honda z50’s(supposedly a 1969 and a 1981). Not sure if they run or not, but they seem like they’re in okay condition. Just would like some insight before I decide whether they’re worth buying since I’ve never dealt with Honda bikes. Thanks!
  4. D

Powerdyne/Rupp Hybrid?

Hey all, Just looking to get some insight in to what this bike could be. The current owner re-painted it, and is under the impression it is a Powerdyne Cougar. But I can't find any Powerdynes with that gas tank(looks to be exactly the same as the Rupp Roadster). The swingarm is eerily similar to...
  5. D

1970 Rupp Roadster Brake Backing Plate

Hello, I'm attempting to source a brake backing plate for a 1970 Rupp Roadster( part# 15278, #7 on parts list). I currently have one that has a seized actuator cam(part # 13782, part #9 on parts list), but I cannot figure out how to knock out the pin without destroying the entire backing plate...
  6. D

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Wheel/Brake Options

Hi all, Just about done with my resto-mod 1970 Rupp Roadster with a Predator 212 motor with a Comet 30 TAV2. I was just wondering what replacement options there are for the rear brakes(with the original wheel), whether they are drums, band brakes, or a disc(preferred, if possible). I'm under...
  7. D

Rupp Roadster 1970(I believe) - Rear Wheel Assembly Questions

Hi, I've been scanning through this forum for about a month, but this is my first post. I've inherited what was originally believed to be a custom frame/bike that had been completely chromed, and given to my late-grandfather in 60's or 70's as a gift from a customer. Since our family business...