Search results

1. R

Mustang Trail Machine- Looking for Restorer

I'd love to find that individual or shop..do you have a pic of the restored bike?
  2. R

Wow..8.5..I'm sure the original which I have..unrestored..was like all others..the 5.75. Probably because of the difficulty of finding an original..or parts to overhaul the 5.75. I havent tried to search for parts, not sure if mine needs any..I'll find out if I try a rebuild.
  3. R

Very cool..and absolutely rare. Nearly 60 yrs later..I finally learn it was only produced for two years..in very limited quantities. It was so much superior to the heretofore functional, but 'no suspension' Tote Gote used for hunting or ranch work in Montana where I was raised. I got it when...
  4. R

No..kick start. Tranny is dual purpose..and shifter is connected to a hand shifter in front of the seat. I believe the transmission was built in England..
  5. R

Mustang trail machine

Yes..remove a wingnut and slide it backwards..has a flange the slides onto the crossplate on the frame.
  6. R

I have one of these..I purchased in 1961..hasnt been ridden since 1964.. college, then drafted, etc..so it was.shedded. It is all original..not sure of the HP but the B&S model number is 143330. I just took this pic this evening..Hope this helps. My email is rlaceybeef@aol.com. I live in...
  7. R

I have a Mustang Trail Bike (1962) in good shape.shedded, not ridden since 1964. What is the...

I have a Mustang Trail Bike (1962) in good shape.shedded, not ridden since 1964. What is the HP on the Briggs and Stratton engine? The model # of the engine is 143330.