Search results

1. T

Homelite Trail King for sale with extras.

I'm fairly new here, so please bear with me. I bought a Homelite Trail King at a vintage motorcycle swap meet a while back. It currently has a Briggs and Stratton 5 hp engine and also has a spare smaller engine, carb, and a big box of extra parts for go karts and mini bikes The stock rear metal...
  2. T

Waynes Ads - Click here for more brochures

Thank you very much!
  3. T

What the heck did I just buy??...lol.

Thanks a lot for the mailer pictures Dick DeBuse...I really appreciate that! BTW everyone..the wifey took it out for a spin the other day. She said it was OK...but she would rather have a 4 wheeled ATV. I guess I can see her point. I doubt if she will ever understand my need to find old stuff...
  4. T

I am having trouble finding anything about this except an advertising brochure. Anyone know where an owner's manual or repair manual could be found?
  5. T

Yep, and it bounces like the dickens over rough terrain...lol.. The two speed transmission is not the greatest, it's a pain trying to figure out how to shift it and get it into neutral, but it runs well. Someone removed the metal basket off of the back of mine, and replaced the motor. I got the...
  6. T

Lol..I know. It has two inline small mufflers...lol
  7. T

Awesome! Thank you very much Markus! And thank you a bunch for that link to the brochures! Anyone have any idea where I could possible download or buy an owner's or repair manual? I want to use this as a hunting rig, so since it needs a little TLC, any factory manuals would be a huge help.
  8. T

I was told it was a Tule Trooper...but it sure doesn't look like one. It has a two speed manual shift transmission operated by a cable and lever that sorta works, and the engine has been replaced. ( I have the old one and what looks to be the headlight and tail light that came with it.) I just...
  9. T

Waynes Ads - Click here for more brochures

Anybody know why it says access denied when I try to look at these brochures from the two Wayne's Minibike Ads pages ?