Search results

1. B

Broncco brake parts

Would you be interested in a Broncco Tx6 with the 50cc two stroke engine and a four speed transmission. I have everything for the bike minus the left, the rear fender, and the tail light. I’ll send pics. I have it listed for $275 obo. I’ll let you have the whole bike for $200 if you pay...
  2. B

fuel tank

I’ll sell you my whole Tx6 that I was gonna restore before I lost my job. It has the 50cc two stroke engine with a four speed transmission. Everything is there (including a top mount tank) minus the tail light, the left side engine cover, and the rear fender. I have it posted for $275 obo. If ur...
  3. B

wanted headlight trim ring for 1970 Fanta Broncco TX 2

Not sure how hard that headlight trim ring is to come by or what you’re wanting to spend. However, I have one but it’s on my Tx6 and I recently lost my job and hurting for cash so I’d like to sell the whole bike. It’s got many good parts that you could use for yours or you could just restore the...
  4. B

WTB Broncco Diablo

I’m in Indiana. Terre Haute Indiana as a matter of fact. And yes I do have pics. I will send them to you with this message.
  5. B

Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike $275 obo

No, I have it. No, I have it. It’s attached to the exhaust. I’ll send you another pic so u can c.
  6. B

VINTAGE BRONCCO TX6 MINI BIKE $275 obo

I have a Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike for sale. Bike is n need of restoration and located in Terre Haute Indiana. The only thing I don’t have for the bike is the back fender, the tail light, and left side engine cover. It has the 50cc two stroke engine with a four speed. I’m asking $275 obo...
  7. B

Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike $275 obo

I have a Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike for sale. Bike is n need of restoration and located in Terre Haute Indiana. The only thing I don’t have for the bike is the back fender, the tail light, and left side engine cover. It has the 50cc two stroke engine with a four speed. I’m asking $275 obo...
  8. B

Parts for Broncco TX-6

I have a complete Broncco tx6 minus the left side engine cover, the back fender, and tail light. It has the 50cc two stroke with four speed transmission. Motor is stuck from sitting for ten years. I’ll take $275 obo for the whole bike. Price is negotiable .
  9. B

WTB Broncco TX6 parts

I have one in need of restoration with mAny good parts. $275 obo for the whole bike. Engine and all
  10. B

Minarelli P4 parts 1970 Broncco TX6

I have a complete Broncco tx6 with a stuck motor. Fifty cc two stroke with a four speed transmission. The only thing I don’t have for the bike is the tail light, the rear fender, and the left side engine cot. I’m asking $275 obo. Price is negotiable.
  11. B

Comment by 'Billy1978' in media 'Broncco TX 6'

I have a vintage Broncco tx6 Mini Bike forsale in need of restoration for anyone that may be interested. I have it listed for $275 obo. Price is negotiable. The one I have is the exact replica of the one posted on this thread. The bike I have is 95 percent complete. The only thing I don’t have...
  12. B

WTB Broncco Diablo

I have a Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike for $275 obo if ur interested.
  13. B

Anybody interested in a vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike? $275 obo. Price is negotiable.

Anybody interested in a vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike? $275 obo. Price is negotiable.
  14. B

“VINTAGE TX6 MINI BIKE 4-SALE $275 obo”

I have a Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike I’m trying to sell. It’s I think a late sixties to early 70’s model. It’s been in a barn for the past ten years collecting dust. I’d love to restore this thing myself but I don’t have the money nor the time and I hate to see this thing sitting around...
  15. B

Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike $500obo

I have a Vintage Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike I’m trying to sell. It’s I think a late sixties to early 70’s model. It’s been in a barn for the past ten years collecting dust. I’d love to restore this thing myself but I don’t have the money nor the time and I hate to see this thing sitting around...