Search results

1. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

So I installed a fuel pump on my H50. When I have it hooked up it seems to flood the engine where I cannot keep it idling or running. I removed the air filter and fuel is saturated in the air filter and it is spewing gas while it tries to run . If I remove the fuel pump and gravity feed...
  2. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I have a Tecumseh H50. I replaced the carburetor, head gasket, ignition coil, and exhaust. Since I had the head off I decided to tear it down a little further and repaint it. In doing so I removed the governor arm. When I put it back together and went to to tune it. After it ran for a little...
  3. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I have a Tecumseh H50. I replaced the carburetor, head gasket, ignition coil, and exhaust. Since I had the head off I decided to tear it down a little further and repaint it. In doing so I removed the governor arm. When I put it back together and went to to tune it. After it ran for a little...
  4. TampaRonnie

Adding fuel pulse pump

I have a Tecumseh H50 that I'm going to use on a build. However as most of you know the gas tank sits too high to fit in the frame. I can lower it by inverting the bracket , ( don't want gas tank on top of frame) but I will have to add a fuel pump. Trying to figure out where the best place to...
  5. TampaRonnie

Atlas Mini Bike

Found a Atlas believed to be around 1972. It is a roller chasis for $50 and an hour drive away. Would you go for it?
  6. TampaRonnie

Cheeftah 1600 kickstand wanted

Looking for a Cheeftah 1600 kickstand or some info, like measurement's and picks.