Search results

1. A

Predator ARC rod

ARC predator rod for sale $65 shipped obo
  2. A

ARC predator rod

I have a new ARC predator rod that i purchased by mistake if interested email me Anthen27@optonline.net $65 shipped
  3. A

Wedge?

So I goto a guys place today to buy a rupp he had and he also had this wedge mini racer.....anyone know anything about these? It had a modified flathead briggs and some massive trick looking forks on it also.....here is the only pic I was able to snap
  4. A

looking for a 245 dyno cam for my HSSK50

does anyone have an idea where to find a dyno cam 245 camshaft that i could use with my HSSK50? I also looked for a 36673k tecumseh motor sports cam with no luck....does dyno cams still produce the 245 camshaft for our engines?
  5. A

cheeftah

I picked up this cheeftah the other day and I had and old 6s Briggs that I put on it.....does anyone know what years this model was produced? And what the chain guard looked like?
  6. A

Picked this up today

I was at the local swap meet/show today and picked up this rolling frame, anyone have any idea what it could possibly be? The seller didnt know....its a bit rough, boogered welded up homemade sissy bar and all but something about it made me take it home.....
  7. A

Problem with AZUSA 5" wheel/brake hub sprocket

I need some help......I have an azusa mini bike that was put together from a kit.....Its the one with 5" aluminum tri star wheels AZ 1144 and I am using the AZ 2218 ID 72 tooth sprocket and brake drum.......I cannot get the sprocket to spin even close to true.....the sprocket wobbles and even...