Search results

1. Bigjake

Changing to a 60T rear on a CT200U-EX, will I need a new chain?

On the muffler all you gotta do is cut a v in the heat shield where it hits the frame and yes it brings it right up to where it melts the fat on your leg ask me how I know haha What I was gonna do is wrap the heat shield with header wrap atleist the outside to help it out never did I traded for...
  2. Bigjake

Changing to a 60T rear on a CT200U-EX, will I need a new chain?

If it still has the stock 196 it's probably still got the 16mm crank does anybody make the adapter yet I know that high dollar kit from that power place that is the only difference between a rainforest one and the one they sell
  3. Bigjake

Powder coating

We always called it plum crazy gives me flashbacks
  4. Bigjake

Hilliard Extrem duty clutch

wish I would of seen this sooner I'm right here on the west side
  5. Bigjake

Handlebar clamps not working well

Something is not right Looks like the kit comes with the bolts and nuts which would mean you should have holes in your triple tree (dash board) not threads If your bolts are long enuff go get nuts for them and drill out the threads and put nuts on the bottom Then problem 2 the clamps...
  6. Bigjake

Just looked it up you either have bad taped holes or your caps need sanded down a little
  7. Bigjake

Without a pic in not sure what your working with but will say I wouldn't drill in the handlebars if I'm understanding you right that would weaken it right at a stress point Is it a actual u bolt or the caps if its caps that go on it you can take back apart and sand them down to make it tighter...
  8. Bigjake

Gentlemen, I think I have a problem.

No problem just need more bikes and karts I have same problem people give me none running engines what am I supposed to say no
  9. Bigjake

97cc running issues, looking for input.

Check coil gap to business card gap I'm sure you got a new plug to with all the other shiny stuff Another thing check the muffler se if it's not plugged up
  10. Bigjake

Mikuni 22mm carburetor gasket got sucked into combustion chamber

This reminds me of late model racing one Friday night we was just going over everything nut bolt wise had the air box off and a red shop rag covering the carb well somebody didn't check and reached in and fired it up the whole shop rag went through the motor and in a million pieces on the floor...
  11. Bigjake

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

On the width just get spacers might have to cut them down to center the tire and sprockets up Gonna need one for sure on sprocket side so them studs don't hit the frame or is that why you asked about wider hub
  12. Bigjake

Anyone using this engine 6.5 ?

I know the 550 series 3.5 hp the clone carbs bolt on and seal up only different thing is front tank mount the bolts are straight down not angled like a clone so had to spend the day cleaning out the tank instead of swapping it out
  13. Bigjake

Need Help To wire a Kill Switch on Briggs and Stratton

Here's where they hide it the picture of the new one (I thought same thing) made it look like it's on the front but it's on the back that's a 3 but same thing
  14. Bigjake

Need Help To wire a Kill Switch on Briggs and Stratton

You need to look on back side of your coil it should have a kill tab back their The bolt in post 10 is ground will not work for kill. only ground and if you have a one wire switch could be sketchy getting ground to kill it I like the 2 wire and ground it directly on the block or coil is better
  15. Bigjake

Predator 212 idles erratically and cuts out when throttle is opened

Check coil gap to flywheel just so you can say you tried everything and different spark plug I had one ran fine i put it up for year and a half drag it out and same problem your facing did everything you did and still same thing gap was wide from the factory new ngk plug and ride on hope thats...
  16. Bigjake

If you were 12 which bike would you pick?

I would say the speedway at 12 and today or the duster either way haha both very nice
  17. Bigjake

What ~$1,000 196-212cc mini bike should I get Coleman rb200? monster moto frame? massimo?

I will say if your trail riding your gonna want a torque converter so much better on hills And if you buy one with a 196 it's gonna have a 16mm crank which you will need the adapter or new crank toget a tc on it
  18. Bigjake

Predator 212 throttle return question

Looks like your linkage is holding the arm part throttle that tiny spring should be completely collapsed when off the throttle and actually have a little chatter might try taking the arm off throttle arm not governor arm and se if it will close by itself that big spring is gonna fight your tiny...
  19. Bigjake

SCAMMERS. Be careful

Thieves and scammers should be hung