Search results

1. B

Questions after torque converter install

Thanks a lot! That does solve one problem, how aggravating it is to install and remove the bolts. I still have a clearance problem that I dont understand on the back bottom of the cover. That corner won't clear the gap between the backer plate and frame. Cant even get bolt to hole.
  2. B

Deer dragging

I did once. I need something in the bottom of the cart so it's easier on the kids. Popped master link off and have no backups so I'm dead until tuesday.
  3. B

Deer dragging

Almost there. Just need a way to stop both tongues from dropping.
  4. B

Belt shredding

It's much better at pulling and hill climbing. Hill I couldnt get up before , I can now...sometimes riding a wheelie when I come to top of hill. I'm happy with it. It's worth noting that I didnt see the real power until I ground that throttle screw stop off. Im hoping that doesnt cause me...
  5. B

Belt shredding

Very helpful. Thanks.
  6. B

Belt shredding

Worked on ct200u-ex and noticed shreds of belt from the torque converter. Ran ruler on back plates and looks good. Pushes smooth. I read the hearing could do it and someone on here recently suggested I made a mistake with the 72 tooth sprocket. Do you all think my large sprocket could be behind...
  7. B

Yeah, mine is not like that. I can ride wheelies but must try unless coming up steep grades. Odd to me you focus on 72 sprocket in negative way. Most seem to think that should make it hop more. When I tightened throttle at grips it made bike want to move forward at idle. I backed off enough to...
  8. B

Cool. It opens up way more now. I feel the power you all were talking about now. I can ride some killer wheelies. Just gotta get a buck now.
  9. B

So I cut the throttle stop screw off. Is that the same as removing the governor?
  10. B

Louder than expected. Not constant. Mainly at low speed. I get on it and sound goes away. More I ride the more it gets loud earlier in throttle. Was doing it at idle by the time I got off but I adjusted throttle. Maybe that'll stop it
  11. B

Oh, it does push real good back and forward
  12. B

Ok. Im in for the night now. Will try to capture tomorrow. Want to drive near deer stand and trying to stay as quiet as possible. See nothing wrong so far I guess? It's definitely got more power now. I noticed it made noise even when stopped. Picked back tire up and started turning...
  13. B

Notice the extra washers holding drive to crank... gopowersports told me to remove/add washers (spacers) to align drive and driven backs. I took one out because drive was forward driven...but then bolt wouldn't go all the way in. Not sure if extra washers on front making noise but they're tight.
  14. B

Damn, I hate that cover...one sec