Search results

1. B

Belt shredding

Worked on ct200u-ex and noticed shreds of belt from the torque converter. Ran ruler on back plates and looks good. Pushes smooth. I read the hearing could do it and someone on here recently suggested I made a mistake with the 72 tooth sprocket. Do you all think my large sprocket could be behind...
  2. B

Questions after torque converter install

I have a CT200U-EX. I was disappointment with the low end power. I put a 72 tooth sprocket on it and got a little more but still can't pull me up hills from a dead stop. I'm losing weight but am still 215. I want to pull deer so even more low end needed. At the suggestion of the members...
  3. B

Ct200u-ex torque converter installed but questions

The video on gopowersports showed a lock washer in the primary assembly bolted to the crankshaft. I didn't have that lock washer. Is that a problem? The cover is a PITA and wont fit. Just have top 2 bolted down. Biggest question is why does it take so long or so much throttle before I start...
  4. B

Deer dragging

Hello folks. Bought me a ct200ex, cant pull me up a steep ditch. I'm 215. Want to drag deer #1, want to be quite #2, would like exhaust vented away from body dor scent control #3. Bought and installed 72 tooth rear sprocket. Helped but still doubt pull capability. Could anyone throw suggestions...