Search results

1. T

Carlisle mini bike tire

Carlisle double Indian head mini bike tire , no signs of cracking anywhere. It's in very good condition for its age . 100.00 O.B.O. buyer pays shipping.
  2. T

For Sale Lil Indian front fork Spring

Are these still available ?
  3. T

Baja Doodle Bug

Thanks I appreciate it .
  4. T

Baja Doodle Bug

Looking for a Baja Doodle bug metal front fender , I would prefer red but I'll buy one that's a different color . Like the one in the picture . Thanks
  5. T

Manco 6" wheel wanted

I have 2 , 6" Manco rear wheels off of a Arctic Cat mini bikes. One has a drum bolted to the wheel with a drum brake set up . The other one has the brake drum built in to the sprocket . I'm looking for 100.00 for the one with the brake assembly and 75.00 for the one with the drum in the...
  6. T

Manco Parts Wanted

I have a Manco 6" front wheel , I'm looking to get 75.00 + shipping and packaging. Send me a address and I can quote the shipping costs. Thanks
  7. T

Heald wheels

That would be great as long as there the factory wheels . Thanks
  8. T

Heald wheels

I looking for 2 rear Heald Super Tryke wheels , 8" x 10 wide with 4 lug on 4" centers .
  9. T

Atlas mini bike chain guard

Sold !
  10. T

Atlas mini bike chain guard

Atlas mini bike chain guard , has some scratches , I don't think it was ever on a mini bike . 50.00 buyer pays shipping.
  11. T

Bearkat Twister!

I paid 150.00 for mine , pictured here with my Tote Gote 770
  12. T

Bozo mini bikes

I'm looking for information or brochure pictures for Bozo mini bikes made by Boa Ski Corporation. Thanks
  13. T

Western Flyer SS300

I'm looking for sprocket for a western flyer SS300 or a MTD 361-150 mini bike sprocket , it should have 3 mounting holes and a # 35 chain . Thanks
  14. T

Western Flyer SS300

I'm looking for a Western Flyer SS300 sprocket or a MTD model 361-150 sprocket , it should have 3 mounting holes and its a # 35 chain . Thanks
  15. T

Taylor mini bike muffler

The top picture , the muffler all the way to the right , what are you looking to get for that muffler + shipping to 13209 . Thanks
  16. T

Taylor mini bike muffler

I.S.O. Taylor mini bike muffler for 3.5 hp Tecumseh .
  17. T

Taylor Mini Bike Muffler

I.S.O. Taylor mini bike muffler for 3.5 hp Tecumseh .
  18. T

NOS MTD Foot Pegs

Are these still available ?
  19. T

I.S.O. Plastic chain guard for a Manco Streaker part # 6495.........Thanks

My zip code 13209 if you can tell me the total price & do you accept PayPal ?