Search results

1. Gator

Arctic Cat Ramrod

Damn I wish I never sold my Ramrod....Killer find!!
  2. Gator

Skat Kitty

Location?
  3. Gator

Taco Frijole

Agreed. If it was closer to me I'd have already had it in my basement :cool:
  4. Gator

MTD / Western SS400 Survivor - Cleveland, OH

Thanks for reaching out. I sent you a message with my number.
  5. Gator

MTD / Western SS400 Survivor - Cleveland, OH

Very original survivor. Please review pictures and make your own decision on the condition. I received this from the original owner who had it sitting in his moms garage for years. I have had it and she has done the same. Started periodically, admired greatly in my collection and that's about...
  6. Gator

finally brought one home

Oh man, thats a score and a 1/2! Thats a diamond for sure. Nice work.
  7. Gator

This might be fun for some....

I haven't been to Barber in over 10 years and I can honestly say I miss that place. The museum is drawn swapping oh awesome and the track is a work of art. Any track that I have ever been on gets compared to Barber as the benchmark, its that fun.
  8. Gator

Highlight of the Weekend

That's so flipping cool!
  9. Gator

*WANTED* Ruttman 6 hole 4 bolt sprocket

You can add me in here as well behind A2M. Spoke with Studz who no longer has the regular steel or chrome sprockets now
  10. Gator

Aggie help needed

Pictures might be hard as she is all apart, in boxes with the frame in the blast cabinet. I reached out to a few folks regarding re-popping the decals, so i will keep you posted. As for the plating, coating etc....i was hipping to find some replacement parts instead to make t even cheaper...
  11. Gator

Aggie help needed

I just acquired a diamond in the rough Aggie 98 and hoping for a bit of guidance with parts. My plan is a stock resto but with a custom color. With this in mind: - Instead of re-chroming the bars, has anyone tried replacing their with the following from Stutz...
  12. Gator

Bird Terra Torque - Roller / Parts Bike

Sold! Thanks to all that inquired
  13. Gator

If anyone needs any parts, please let me know. I need the room so I'm contemplating parting her out. Thanks OldMiniBikes! If you would prefer to move this to the parts section, please feel free.
  14. Gator

Will trade +cash for a Ruttman, Aggie or Lil' Indian roller. May consider others!!
  15. Gator

Doing some thinning of the heard. Had the ambition to restore her but I'm putting her up for sale here first for first dibs in hopes a real enthusiast would like it. Please note that this was a true utility machine so the previous owner added some ground clearance by adding an additional pivot...
  16. Gator

Been a while - Seat question

Yeah I can do that and will...just wondering if there are any other options?
  17. Gator

Anyone else?
  18. Gator

Thanks for that. Forgive me, but is that an e-mail address or a website?
  19. Gator

I was just bit again by the mini-bug and ended up with 2 lil Indian frames and a Cheeftah. In the old days i used to contact Kenny in Cleveland for seats but i don't see he is around anymore. Any recommendations?