Search results

1. Gator

MTD / Western SS400 Survivor - Cleveland, OH

Very original survivor. Please review pictures and make your own decision on the condition. I received this from the original owner who had it sitting in his moms garage for years. I have had it and she has done the same. Started periodically, admired greatly in my collection and that's about...
  2. Gator

Aggie help needed

I just acquired a diamond in the rough Aggie 98 and hoping for a bit of guidance with parts. My plan is a stock resto but with a custom color. With this in mind: - Instead of re-chroming the bars, has anyone tried replacing their with the following from Stutz...
  3. Gator

Bird Terra Torque - Roller / Parts Bike

Doing some thinning of the heard. Had the ambition to restore her but I'm putting her up for sale here first for first dibs in hopes a real enthusiast would like it. Please note that this was a true utility machine so the previous owner added some ground clearance by adding an additional pivot...
  4. Gator

Been a while - Seat question

I was just bit again by the mini-bug and ended up with 2 lil Indian frames and a Cheeftah. In the old days i used to contact Kenny in Cleveland for seats but i don't see he is around anymore. Any recommendations?
  5. Gator

Heathkit Boonie Project

Selling my winter project. Bought this a while and planned to restore this winter but have too many things lined up already. This was an interesting barn-find. I could not find any info anywhere on the suspension. The pieces are machined and welded so if they are home-grown, they are done...
  6. Gator

Vintage Margay Cheetah

Just gauging interest in (what I believe) is a Margay Cheetah roller. I’ve had it for well over 25 years. It was converted to a rear engine kart but done so without modifying the original frame. The side engine mount is missing but the frame extension where the engine mounts/bolts has not...
  7. Gator

NOS HS40

Located in Cleveland, Oh. New Old Stock Tecumseh HS40. Never been fired. $200 or reasonable offer. I would prefer not to ship and I can meet you on a weekend within an hour or so drive of Cleveland. See pictures and send me an IM if interested. Thank you.
  8. Gator

Arctic Cat Prowler for sale !

Arctic Cat Prowler: I have had this bike for years and got as far as you see in the pics. Engine has plenty of spark, brand new NOS carb, NOS cables including throttle cable. New PPG paint. Just needs a chain, a gas cap, some gas lines and someone with some time to finish. Comes...
  9. Gator

Speedway Scarab for sale !

Speedway Scarab I call this a project, but she is 90% ready to ride. Older resto HS50, correct slanted intake, all new cables, brake works, nice brake levers, good tires and clean tank. All she really needs is a chain, work on the jackshaft / driven unit and a rear fender-hanger...
  10. Gator

Rupp Roadster 2 for sale

Rupp Roadster: HS50 engine, ported intake, slightly ported head, honed and sealed. New cables and new TAV. Would make a great start for a black-widow clone or just ride as-is. I love this mini but I just havent riden it in years and would like the room. $450 or best offer Sorry, i...
  11. Gator

Been a while...but still around...

Just gettin back into the swing of things by usuing up some of the left over parts etc that i have collected over the years. I sold all but 1 of my Rupps, still have my Arctic Cats and oddly enough...sold my Speedway, and it came back to me....so I'll be posting that up for sale eventually...
  12. Gator

Rupp Roller, Speedway project and a whole lotta parts !! Package Deal !!

I had some interest in the Rupp, but no takers. Oddly enough a lot of people were interested in the parts... So... I figure I'll put everything i have up for sale as a package deal before i even attempt to sell it piece by piece. I just dont have time for that right now. Here is the list...
  13. Gator

!! Rupp Roller For Sale or Trade for Petroliana !!

Im thinning out the heard... Sooo, I thought i would post this up here to see if anyone is interested in a trade or would like to buy straight-out. The Mini Bike is an older restoration and has no engine (roller,) but all the very hard / expensive parts are there (for example: The...
  14. Gator

Bike & Mini Bike show - Dayton/Cincy

I dont have any idea about this show. I caught an ad on Craigslist and thought i would pass it along. I would highly suggest contacting them for more info. Daddy Katz Bicycle & Mini Bike Show (and Kruse-In) Saturday Feb 28th 11am-6pm Trophies and cash for: Best Original, Custom, Rat...
  15. Gator

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler - Paint Q ?

Hey guys, just picked up a 72 AC Prowler and was wondering if anyone has any pics of an original. I have been looking all over for a decent pic so i can match the paint on the fenders & tank. I looked all over the interweb and cannot find a decent pic of what Arctic Cat "Navel Orange" is...
  16. Gator

WANTED: Ruttman, Lil Indian, Arctic-Cat projects !!!

Just want to cover my bases here but its just as the title says. Looking to trade a complete MTD Trail-Flite bike for 6-inch wheel Ruttman & Lil-Indian projects or Arctic Cat Ramrod projects. You can see examples of what im looking for and a description & pics of my bike that im willing to...
  17. Gator

MTD Trail-Flight Very Nice !! *~* For Sale or Trade *~*

MTD Trail-Flite Very Nice !! *~* For Sale or Trade *~* The bike is an MTD Trail-Flite circa 71-72. Original MTD tag still riveted on. Overall this bike is a very nice looking and in great condition for a rider. Tecumseh HS-50 5 horse, correct slanted intake, clean bore, rebuilt carb and a...
  18. Gator

Lurker saying hello

Just wanted to finally post, been lurking alot for the last few months and i finally have a few of my minibikes nearly complete. I will say that they all finally run. :smile: Basically i have been buying mini's that immediately get stripped, blasted, primed and painted. Not too much into...
  19. Gator

Need parts - Rupp & Speedway - Cleveland, OH

Just like the title says. Parts will used for nice rider quality bikes, so they have to be decent, but I dont need NOS. Yeah, i suppose i could go to evil-bay, but if someone out there has everything i need maybee we could work out a package deal. Please PM or e-mail me with pics, prices...