Search results

1. Minibikephil

WANTED: Stellar mini bikes and parts

Stellar mini bikes and parts wanted message me with what you have willing to travel. Can call or text also 6318054062
  2. Minibikephil

3 arco ez rider front ends

3 arco ez rider front ends 100$ for all 3. One of the forks sides is shorter then the other but the other 2 forks are perfect. Location: Long Island NY Price: 100$
  3. Minibikephil

Zipper mini bike wanted

Zipper mini bike wanted please let me know what you have thank you
  4. Minibikephil

Stellar chopper wanted

Stellar chopper mini bike wanted message me with what you have thank you
  5. Minibikephil

Original rupp scrambler

Rupp scrambler original condition with a tecumseh H35. Has spark and good compression it needs carburetor work. Location- Long Island NY Price-1300$
  6. Minibikephil

1959 royal norseman gokart

For sale: 1959 royal norseman need some work price: 350 location: Long Island NY call or text 6318054062
  7. Minibikephil

Bronco Minibike rims and tires

For sale Bronco mini bike rims and tires. There is a bolt that broke where the sprocket bolts to the rim. price:150$ Location: Long Island NY Call or text 6318054062
  8. Minibikephil

Hooker header wanted

Mini bike hooker header wanted please send me a message if you have one thank you
  9. Minibikephil

Wanted Mickey Thompson Minibike handlebars

Wanted Mickey Thompson mini bike handlebars PayPal ready
  10. Minibikephil

Wanted: Mickey bike any condition

Wanted Mickey bike any condition let me know what you have even if it’s just parts so I can piece one together. You can call or text me 6318054062 or send me a private message thank you
  11. Minibikephil

Wanted: sportstyl Minibike rims

Wanted sportstyl mini bike rims PayPal or cash ready thank you
  12. Minibikephil

Wanted: White 3HP Briggs engine

Wanted white 3hp Briggs engine complete doesn’t have to run, original paint in good condition. call or text 6318054062 Thank you
  13. Minibikephil

Wanted: Ruttman mini bike rims

Ruttman mini bike rims wanted like the ones in the picture.
  14. Minibikephil

WANTED: Stellar Chain guard

Wanted stellar Minibike chain guard will pay top dollar. Please private message me if you have one you’re willing to sell. Thank you
  15. Minibikephil

Wanted tecumseh 3.5hp

Wanted tecumseh h3.5 hp 67-72 shoot me a message on here or a text 6318054062
  16. Minibikephil

All original sensation chopper

Won this at an auction nice original sensation chopper
  17. Minibikephil

Hex mini bike rims 1 rear 2 front rims

Hex mini bike rims 3 rims all together 150$ plus shipping Location: Long Island NY
  18. Minibikephil

Taco parts: brake and rims

Taco mini bike parts, , brake, rims, . location: Long Island NY Call or text: 6318054062 120$ for the brake 160$ for the rims
  19. Minibikephil

Arctic cat prowler mini bike

Arctic cat prowler , engine turns over freely, apart comes and goes I believe the points are dirty or something to do with the kill switch. Will need cables and chain. That’s not rust on the tank something spilt on it and got it off as much as I can for now. Location: Long Island NY price: 1000$
  20. Minibikephil

Arco mini bike project

Arco mini bike project Location: Long Island NY 100$