3. P

t 555

Could use a rear end for this , anyone ?? Thanks for looking
  4. P

unknown project i.d. help needed

Thanks for the help
  5. P

Never even heard of Cestad. Thanks I put new rear tires on it now and , it does look like a beast in the making. po'd , missed out on a 16hp
  6. P

What do I have here ??
  7. P

Barn Find information needed

That rivet may be the drain.
  8. P

Tri Rod STR 381 ?

Yours looks just like mine , except for the front tire. 381
  9. P

Tri Rod engine help needed

Hey , 7hp Briggs , drove it a couple times ( surprised by how good it drove) , went to the hardware store and on the way back had to get towed. Fired right up again but when I gave it some gas , it would die. Had it on the lift , had carb apart twice , sprayed for intake leaks , for s#$@* n...
  10. P

More of a 3 wheeler than trike

Looks really nice. I have 3 125's . Nowhere near that nice and I think they all need a top end.
  11. P

Tri Rod belt help needed

Hey , Thanks for the replies. My 'instant email notification' must not be working. I should have some time to work on this now. Thanks again !!
  12. P

Tri Rod belt help needed

Hi all , My drive belt is really stretched. Anyone know where I can get a new one ? Part number ? Other than that , it is rides surprisingly good ! Thanks
  13. P

Tri Rod

I had the apart to clean and paint. Looks nice. How is it in the snow? Went for first ride . Stupid knock off carbs. Idle mixture screw went right through casting.
  14. P

Tri Rod

It's not painted yet but , I'll have to wait as the crap just keeps piling up and I have to move on.....for a while. :rolleyes:
  15. P

help/advice 3ww

I think my spring broke. I actually have 2 of these , exactly the same
  16. P

help/advice 3ww

Fomogo , Thanks for the very quick reply. Exactly , #9 and #10 are what I am looking for. On this one , it looks like there is a little "arm" on the spring. I don't have that. I have a much smaller one ,but on the other side. And where would this one hook to ??? Would it push or pull ? I would...
  17. P

help/advice 3ww

Hi all. I have tried getting on at 3ww (they have a forum for these) and can't. I have an early 80's Yamaha Tri Moto 125 and I am trying to figure out the pull starter. There's a spring (I think is broken) and a "pawl". I just need a good pic of one that works properly , from the inside , with...
  18. P

A shot in the dark - Need Yamaha part

Hi all. Looking for a pull starter for an early 80's Yamaha 125 3 wheeler. Any help?? Thanks
  19. P

Tri Rod shocks and stickers

Thank you
  20. P

Tri Rod shocks and stickers

I can't find any replacement shocks. The ones I just got are too fat and too long. Any help?? Does anyone repop the Tri Rod sticker? Thanks much