Search results

1. J

Selling Ruttman Grasshopper

Selling a Ruttman Grasshopper. Frame is originally plumb crazy purple. Has 5 spoke mag wheels. Nos engine but not original to the bike. The gas tank is in good condition. The only flaw (to my knowledge) is a small crack in the motor plate weld. I’m located in Toledo Ohio. Asking $1500. Possibly...
  2. J

Ruttman minibike

Any pics ? Message me I’m curious
  3. J

Ruttman minibike

Just showing off my new bike
  4. J

Searching for ruttman and lil Indian stuff

Hey guys I’m currently searching for ruttman or lil Indian stuff such as frames wheels etc. If you live with in 40 miles from Toledo and have something shoot me a message!
  5. J

Interested ?

Interested ?
  6. J

Rupp mini bike ?? Also for sale

I have a rupp I think that I took on trade that I’m looking to sell or trade. Looking for ruttman or lil Indian. Or $300 I thought would be a fair price ? Located in Toledo Ohio on the Michigan line.
  7. J

Ruttman mini bike

This bike look familiar to anyone ? My dad sold it a long time ago in Toledo Ohio I’d like to buy it back. Notice how long the pegs are and the high fender bracket. If you have one that looks similar message or reply to me. The frame also had engravings on it so I’d be able to tell if it was it...
  8. J

Anyone in Toledo Ohio with a ruttman ?

Just seeing if anyone is local to me with a ruttman. Comment a photo of yours!
  9. J

Ruttman minibike Toledo Ohio

Hey guys I’m searching for an old ruttman mini bike my dad sold about 10 years ago in North Toledo. The frame was black with some red spotting here and there. The seat was home made vinyl red. Now I know the has more than likely been painted but if you posted a photo I could identify if it’s it...