1. 2

Yankee Boss

almost finished. but ready to ride
  2. 2

Yankee Boss

A little more progress
  3. 2

Yankee Boss

Slow going but making progress, a lot of internet searching for parts since there haven't been any motorcycle flea markets in my area this year. I got a quote to repair my cracked and dented fenders and have them plated that stopped my heart but i also realize there is a lot of labor involved...
  4. 2

New member with a Yankee Boss

contact hondanuts.com (northeast vintage) they have NOS parts. you may need to tell them which motor you have (turbo or fan). I'm still looking for fenders and handlebars if you know of any. Good luck Steve
  5. 2

Yankee Boss

I'm still hopeful someone might have or know someone who has some original fenders and handlebars for a Yankee Boss
  6. 2

It's not running at this time, doing a complete rebuild and having the motor rebuilt. still gathering parts. Ill let you know what extras i have when I'm finished. You may be able to use them
  7. 2

Hi Jon, I also have a Boss mini. For parts try NEVC they have some NOS parts and parts catalogs. I too have not found a owners manual. I trying to get mine back to 100% original, so if you ever decide to change things up or part out let me know i would be interested in your handle bars. Steve
  8. 2

Yankee Boss

I really don't know, pretty rare, parts are hard to find. There is one for sale by a dealer in St.Louis for 2,000.00 unrestored, original in nice shape for 48 years old.
  9. 2

Yankee Boss

bump
  10. 2

would you still have Yankee boss parts bike? i"m looking for fenders and handle bars. Thanks Steve

would you still have Yankee boss parts bike? i"m looking for fenders and handle bars. Thanks Steve
  11. 2

Yankee Boss

looking for parts and pieces to rebuild a yankee boss will consider whole bike . thanks Steve