Search results

1. P

Bearkat Twister serial# Engine size ?

Ya they are still there not real sure why the other front wheel mounts were put on. But this Twister has 2 rear sprockets on the back wheel also.
  2. P

Ok thank you I will look there I still haven't found it thank you so much.
  3. P

Thanks Richard I really enjoy learning the history of the Twister almost as much as I enjoy working on it. I live in Montana so it is a good way to pass the time on those cold days.
  4. P

ThankYou so much Mountain gote 54 that is great information. I'm stripping the Twister down to the frame now engine is setting on the bench ready for rebuild I will keep that number handy for sure.
  5. P

Oh ok thank you so much now I know we're to look @heald you rock
  6. P

Thank you all of you guys for all of your help it is greatly appreciated.
  7. P

Thank You Richard that is some great information really appreciate your time and effort helping me learn about the twister.
  8. P

Oh ya I see what you mean I looked at a picture of another one the axle is moved back. It should be In the front hole. If you notice it also has 2 rear sprockets. Makes me wonder if it is a prototype? Thanks Davis for pointing that out. I thought maybe it was that way for a ski. So many...
  9. P

Thank you Richard it has a Briggs and Stratton flywheel cover on it. Embossed B/S on it. I don't think it would interchange on a Tecumseh would it? And do you have any idea were I might find the serial # on the bike frame it was repainted and it might be hidden from that or maybe It just don't...
  10. P

Hi guys just have a couple questions about my Bearkat Twister. First were would I look for the serial# of the bike or do they all have one? I can't seem to find it.And the engine size I can't find a tag or a number on the engine. It is an aluminum block Briggs and Stratton embossed B/S flywheel...
  11. P

Sportsman manufacturing co. Denver Colorado model ????

Hi guys so after some CSI investigation I found the twister sticker under the paint and other sticker. Thank you so much for your help mistery SOLVED. You guys really now your Mini's.
  12. P

Thank you Richard that very well could be. You guys are the experts for sure I am just a novice in the mini bike world. But the whole thing looks pretty factory original right down to the lighting wiring ran in the frame tubes.
  13. P

I thought I would add a couple pictures. As far as I can tell the bear cat twister was made in Arizona. But it does look a lot like it maybe these pics will help in ID of this mini. Thank you all for your time and help so excited to make this mini live again.
  14. P

And thank you Robertc for helping out. I think it was worth all of the months of begging and 200 dollars to get my hands on it. Going to start restoring it this weekend.
  15. P

Thank you sport king Eric. I have spent many a long hours looking for that info on the internet with no luck. I thought extra sprocket may be for a track set up I read somewhere other models of theres had as a option but not sure. Just got to say this site is the greatest....
  16. P

Hi everyone I am new to this page. I recently got hold of an old mini bike I found in a shed at work. I HAD TO HAVE IT. Has 2 sprockets why?What model is it? It was made by Sportsman Manufacturing Co. Denver Colorado.