Search results

1. Cereal Killer

SOLD…West Bend 580

Impulse buy from eBay a while back, has great spark and compression. I’ve never put gas to it. It’s just been sitting on my shelf, looks like I’ll never do anything with it. Mounting plate included, but is unfinished. Looking to get 375$ or best offer shipped from south Louisiana PayPal preferred.
  2. Cereal Killer

Power Products AH 47

Got this from Ebay a while back for a project, but ended up not using it. Has good compression and spark and got it to start up for a few seconds. Base does have a crack from it being not packed well enough to me. Missing a throttle linkage piece or two. Asking 200$ obo shipped from Louisiana...
  3. Cereal Killer

Tecumseh H30 parts

Few usable H30 parts. Would like to sell together. Tank is clean inside, first pic is serial #. Asking 60$ shipped obo from Louisiana, 70525. Prefer PayPal
  4. Cereal Killer

New purchase

Drove 8 hours round trip to pick this Road Runner up. Nearly complete, assume it's K&S . Need to find a gas tank and try to find a guard.
  5. Cereal Killer

Clinton Panther header

Would like to find a header/manifold for my Panther, not particular, anything to replace the big bulky ugly stock one. Thanks.
  6. Cereal Killer

Clinton Panther ignition coil

Looking for this coil from my Panther, got too rough with it trying to take it off and pulled the plug wire clean out of the coil after this pic was taken.
  7. Cereal Killer

Kick starter

Can anyone tell me if the aftermarket kickstarts fit on a 5hp flathead Briggs?
  8. Cereal Killer

AH47 recoil part #

I'm hunting a recoil/pullstart for my newly acquired Tecumseh AH47, anyone have a parts list or diagram with part #s?
  9. Cereal Killer

Tecumseh AH47 pullstart

Got this Tecumseh AH47 on a impulse buy. Desperately need the recoil/pull start. Love the look of these engines and plan on eventually getting it on a frame. Thanks for any help.
  10. Cereal Killer

2 stroke engine

Have a bare crusty frame and would like to go the 2 stroke route this time, looking for possibly Clinton Panther or something comparable.
  11. Cereal Killer

Wheel help

O.K., probably a dumb question, I have 2 old frames that I haven't began working on yet, they both came with no wheels. The both have scrub brakes, so how do you mount a regular sprocket to the newer wheels on OldMiniBikes wharehouse/gopowersports? Does everyone just use the drumbrake adapter? Is there...
  12. Cereal Killer

Wards kickstand

Anyone have a kickstand like this they're willing to part with? Going on a ratty project, condition not important.
  13. Cereal Killer

Throttle assembly help

Looking for a decent twist throttle/cable for 1"bars. Need roughly a 45" cable with Mukuni end. Been looking and cant seem to find one.
  14. Cereal Killer

5 H.P. Flathead shroud/ recoil

Need a 5 hp Briggs flathead blower housing/recoil pullstart. Would like crusty original paint, engine with the starter clutch. Engine is mix matched, not sure of the year. Head has 1 mounting bolt in the center. Need one in decent working order. Thanks.
  15. Cereal Killer

Cheater cam

Anyone have a 94ss cheater cam they could sell me, new or good used shape. Going on a 5hp flathead Briggs.
  16. Cereal Killer

No Fire

Its an HS 40, Started and ran, took it apart, cleaned it up, put it back together and can't get a spark. Wires look good, nothing wore through. Points, condenser and coil appear to have been replaced at some point. Any suggestions?
  17. Cereal Killer

Need a clutch

Looking for recommendations for a good replacement clutch for a bone stock Tecumseh HS 40. Thanks.
  18. Cereal Killer

ID help

Picked this up today, I'm the 3rd owner. Been looking for similar pics on Google, but hadn't found any pics just like it. Got it to run for a second, but engine has a knock. Appears frame possibly may have been repaired at some point. The fenders were supposedly taken off when the bike was new...
  19. Cereal Killer

I.D. assistance

Dont know how the pics ended up sideways. Picked this up today, would like to know more about it. Got it for super cheap. Just plan on making a rider out of it. Thought it was cool with the chrome frame. Thanks.
  20. Cereal Killer

Pate Tx. swap meet

Not a minibike swap, but Just booked a room for the Pate swap meet at Texas Motor Speedway. Never been, but looks like a good time. Has any OldMiniBikes members ever been?