2. jackb.

Who Makes Seats?

check ebay. i got mine for about $70 and there's all different designs
  3. jackb.

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

holy that looks nice!
  4. jackb.

1970 bonanza with hodaka motor

I look forward to seeing the end product!
  5. jackb.

Today’s score

Excited to see what you do with this!
  6. jackb.

What bike should I get?

https://www.gopowersports.com/trailmaster-mb-storm-mini-bike/ here's another cheaper one
  7. jackb.

What bike should I get?

Look into a Lil Rascal minibike kit on gopowersports.com. It is a bit out of your price range but is a good solid minibike. A lot of the new ones are Chinese made and aren't well made so you could try and find an old us vintage one and restore it. you can find them on craigslist, ebay, or even...
  8. jackb.

Montgomery Ward Finished!

yeah it's pretty awesome
  9. jackb.

Montgomery Ward Finished!

I finally finished my Montgomery Ward! Thank you all for all the help and advice over the past 9 months.
  10. jackb.

Throttle Assembly... Need a Little Advice

I ended up drilling through the throttle lever and routing the cable through the back kind of like a lawn mower.
  11. jackb.

Throttle Assembly... Need a Little Advice

I'm having trouble figuring out where this metal bar/wire goes. A little while back I ordered a predator throttle assembly kit because I thought I would be getting a predator engine. Turns out I was wrong and got a Honda GX200 instead. The bracket still fits but I do not know how to connect the...
  12. jackb.

My new work stand.

That looks awesome! You should try and make the wood adjustable for bigger/smaller wheels.
  13. jackb.

Do I need to jet my carb for an Air Filter?

I do have an under-seat exhaust and am thinking about taking out the governor. If I do that I assume I will have to jet the carb right?
  14. jackb.

Do I need to jet my carb for an Air Filter?

I'm getting ready to purchase a stock Honda GX200 and am looking to buy an air filter. Some, but not all the reviews said they have had to jet their carb. Do I need to jet for this Air Filter?
  15. jackb.

Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

I apprec Thank you so much for the offer but I think I'm leaning towards a Honda GX200. If I change my mind Ill let you know.
  16. jackb.

Anyone want to install a Stage 1 Upgrade kit for me?

Thank you. I think I am going to buy the Tillotson with the stage 1 kit already installed. I was going to buy a honda clone with stage 1 kit from NR Racing.
  17. jackb.

Thanks man too bad I'm not up in PA
  18. jackb.

I may do that. Thanks
  19. jackb.

Hello, I have a 1967 Montgomery Ward with everything except the engine, clutch, and chain. I've been waiting for NR Racing to get their upgraded engines back in stock but I come to find out today that they are not doing that anymore! They are still selling stock engines and hop up kits but I am...