Search results

1. jackb.

New jet?

2. jackb.

Montgomery Ward Finished!

I finally finished my Montgomery Ward! Thank you all for all the help and advice over the past 9 months.
  3. jackb.

Throttle Assembly... Need a Little Advice

I'm having trouble figuring out where this metal bar/wire goes. A little while back I ordered a predator throttle assembly kit because I thought I would be getting a predator engine. Turns out I was wrong and got a Honda GX200 instead. The bracket still fits but I do not know how to connect the...
  4. jackb.

Do I need to jet my carb for an Air Filter?

I'm getting ready to purchase a stock Honda GX200 and am looking to buy an air filter. Some, but not all the reviews said they have had to jet their carb. Do I need to jet for this Air Filter?
  5. jackb.

Anyone want to install a Stage 1 Upgrade kit for me?

Hello, I have a 1967 Montgomery Ward with everything except the engine, clutch, and chain. I've been waiting for NR Racing to get their upgraded engines back in stock but I come to find out today that they are not doing that anymore! They are still selling stock engines and hop up kits but I am...
  6. jackb.

Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

I'm looking for a 6.5 hp engine. There is a website called NR Racing who adds special mods to engines to give them more hp. Right now due to COVID they are not restocking so almost everything is out of stock. Does anyone know where I could find a 6.5 hp engine in stock? And on a side note, my...
  7. jackb.

Montgomery Ward Project

Today we finally got the wheels on. After trial and error with the innertubes we got them both on successfully. We installed the foot peg grips, throttle, and brake lever. Im waiting on a seat to come in the mail this week then I still have to get an engine, clutch, chain, and a few other things.
  8. jackb.

Looking For a Custom Seat

Hello. I am 15 years old from Virginia looking for a custom seat for my minibike. It is a Montgomery Ward from the "70s and it is being powder coated red. The wheels are white so I am going for kind of an American theme. I know of kbs8ball but it seems like he hasn't been active recently. I want...