Search results

1. Mountain Gote 54

Tote Gote Roller - with motor

Tote Gote with gusseted Twister front fork, generic motor plate fits OHV or Flathead... New tire, complete with all parts , seat and doweled leg guards on drive side $450 or best offer
  2. Mountain Gote 54

Heald Super Bronc w/212 or all original parts

Up for sale is my super bronc outfitted for two different types of power. Put an original flathead on it with all of the original driveline parts or use the brand new Predator 212 with all new torque convertor and band brake setup. Also has two new saddles, the original one has the original...
  3. Mountain Gote 54

Custom Chopped Coleman Shorty

Pro built Coleman 196, all new parts, tires $650.00. Can custom paint if desired...Located in Arizona call Text 602 566 3595
  4. Mountain Gote 54

Heald Super Bronc Complete with extras

Virgin, non rusted frame, newly re upolstered seat, all new drive train including band brake, 212 Predator stage (1), Steel torque plate and clutches, pristine original plastic accssessory tank in primer, all original Bronc drive train parts included multiple exhaust options too. Custom...
  5. Mountain Gote 54

Custom Pro Built Heald - Chopper Style Opinions Wanted

Custom Bronc Hybrid - complete minus paint and final assembly. Will ship complete with custom paint: Looking for your opinion of value completed with paint. Can provide with muffler or existing straight 1" pipe will provide tav side cover installation in coordinated color. Will complete paint in...
  6. Mountain Gote 54

BearKat Twister for Sale Predator 212cc on stock frame

Stock frame, complete with new drive, driven & belt. 212cc Hemi motor with cross over exhaust pipe (for belt clearance). Newer rubber. Custom seat and strong cross frame foot pegs installed for better riding position. Located in central Arizona... Would prefer a Manco Big Cat as...
  7. Mountain Gote 54

Super Bronc Front Wheel Brake Unit - I'm Looking

Seeking a front wheel brake setup...
  8. Mountain Gote 54

Manco BigCat Available? I'm looking....

I'm in Arizona and looking for a good condition and fairly complete BigCat..
  9. Mountain Gote 54

Super Bronc Value??

Can one of our experienced Super Bronc watchers help me in determining the approximate value of a complete Bronc...? All the parts are there, in good condition, fully assembled, just needs the usual carburetor service, freshen up, etc... I appreciate any comments.... M Gote
  10. Mountain Gote 54

I call it The Fat Mook

A sincere shout out to Eric @ OldMiniBikes for all the parts support on the fat bike... He always has the correct answer then backs it up with parts or resources! After I experiment with steering angles, and do a mock-up run, I have two more customs to go and a pile of new stuff to unbox soon so I can...
  11. Mountain Gote 54

Briggs & Stratton 14000 series Updraft Carburetor

Excellent condition 95.00 + shipping Location SW Arizona
  12. Mountain Gote 54

any body like this project custom?

custom scrub brake with rubber add-on pad, solid rear axle, comet 30 TAV via jackshaft with Tillotson 212R power, flip seat, wood rear deck, expanded floorboards, aluminum body sides and custom paint ( ya have to have vision) Haven't decided on tire types yet. OldMiniBikes Warehouse parts
  13. Mountain Gote 54

Looking For Name of this frame

I have looked almost everywhere in forums, sites, etc... Can't locate the manufacturer of this odd-ball frame. It has square tube forks, a very wide motor base plate - almost to the point of running boards, and a "super large diameter" steering head! any ideas folks? I'd like to discover the...
  14. Mountain Gote 54

Briggs and Stratton Vintage Motor Spare Updraft Carb for sale

Asking 195.00 great compression - well taken care of. Ran fine when stored. Central valley of Arizona. Have spare updraft carb, $75.00 rear wheel with sprocket $45.00 as well in addition to old frame - need new bars $100.00 Rare front brake unit - complete $85.00 call or text only 602 566 3595
  15. Mountain Gote 54

BS Motors for sale

Two good compression motors for sale , one brand new never run HF 301cc with pump, plate and custom header. TG front brake unit, fork, misc wheel, etc... Hardly ever check the site.. best to text or call 602 566 3595
  16. Mountain Gote 54

Twister Tote Gote Custom Hybrid with Twister forks, New Predator 301 cc all parts included - Arizona Trade for Coleman ct200U

Needs cables connected, minor assembly to finish. Has custom fabricated header with silencer insert, custom professional fabbed frame motor mount and structural relocation tubing, new front tire, clutches are excellent, Includes new fuel pump, lines, motor mount plates, vacuum fittings -...
  17. Mountain Gote 54

Twister? ATV? Does it float?

Hi All, Finally got the Fat Bike on it's wheels today... Next is shimming the external driveline, mounting the handlebars and connecting a new band brake prior to launching down a steep driveway to check the steering geometry before putting some power on it.. Lastly, I hope to have some time to...
  18. Mountain Gote 54

Tote Gote Frame Only

Hi All, My second Gote to go is an unknown model year, although I believe it has a 760 front end with the original twist throttle... There is one jack shaft included and the two wheels as you see it. The original set of front forks comes with, however they have a funky-welded set of...
  19. Mountain Gote 54

BearKat Twister / Complete Project and Parts

Hello All, I am attempting to gain more space and several pending projects must go.. Twister as pictured, complete frame, seat board (needs new wood) and metal attachment pieces, fuel tank, glass bowl pieces, spare swing arm with sprockets, (original short and extended wheelbase) Two B&S motors...
  20. Mountain Gote 54

Twister in parts...

Just unearthed several parts and threw this basic frame together. The forks came from the frame I am converting to the fat tire bike as did the rear swing assembly... hoping to make something of it once fat tire bike is off the bench. Funny thing, B/S motor has a "Sears" decal on it. Last photo...