Search results

1. R

76 Brutecycle Para 3 wheeler

I have a 1976 brutecycle 3 wheeler. My wife drove it till the drive chain actually broke and fell off. Does anyone know what basic size chain i need to order to fix her fun little ride?
  2. R

thank you!!!!!

I was wondering if you have any parts for an early 70's Brutecycle? I really need the Floorplan amd front fender. But anything could possibly help
  3. R

thank you!!!!!

4. R

My newest find...BRUTECYCLE

I know I am answering years after this post. I am in Georgia, amd I have a guy that reproduces them perfectly.
  5. R

New member here sharing my 1973 Brute Cycle project.

I am still interested in those prices we discussed before. Let's discuss price....
  6. R

Wtb Brutecycle parts

I am in need of a brutecycle jackshaft with a good sprocket. Or even where I can find one. I will entertain buying a parts bike too. Thanks
  7. R

Hello? Still interested in selling those parts for the Brutecycle?
  8. R

Please call me or text me at 770-655-0477 and we can make arrangements to sell and ship those parts. Thanks
  9. R

How is the front fender? It looks broke just like mine. Here is a quick pic of my progress.
  10. R

I would love both pieces for $100. I will obviously pay for shipping and the insurance on the shipping. I am sorry I don't have any calipers or rotors for your monster brute. I do have paypal to make it easier to get paid asap. My wife and I both thank you very much, now my project has a...
  11. R

Hey there R.E. Wallace. your project looks to becoming out great! I am restoring my 76 2 seater Brutecycle. Its mostly for my wife and dog to ride when we go to car shows. I noticed your floorplate is in decent condition. Is there anyway of persuading you to let go of it? For a price...
  12. R

Brute Cycle

I have a 2 seater brute cycle and need the floor pan. I am in Georgia, but my nephew in North Dakota found this one and I had to have it. Any leads on the floor pan would be appreciated.