Search results

1. Lucky106

Sensation Mini/Additional Information

Will do and thanks for the information.
  2. Lucky106

Actually not mine. It was brought into my harley mechanic as a project to get it running. Was just digging for information to provide to the owner. To the best of my knowledge he is wanting to get it running to let his grandkids have a fun toy.
  3. Lucky106

Basically just looking for some additional information on this. Motor, year and whatever else can be provided.
  4. Lucky106

Predator 212 Ghost Engine

Thanks for the information. I'll scrap that idea and maybe go with a rebuild.
  5. Lucky106

Predator 212 Ghost Engine

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this engine. Thinking about putting it in my Coleman CT200-EX.
  6. Lucky106

Any Ideas

7. Lucky106

Anyone into street bikes?

Any of the Dyna's have good handling and are not top heavy. My opinion is any sporty is top heavy.
  8. Lucky106

Anyone into street bikes?

Back one is an 03 Softail with a 106" S-S stroker motor. Front one is just an 80" Evo chopper.
  9. Lucky106

Good or Bad Idea

Thanks for the pics. I store them for reference.
  10. Lucky106

Good or Bad Idea

With you on all of that Ole. Got a couple of things going in my favor. My stepbrother still races in a senior class in the Dallas area and more than likely will be suppling most drivetrain items. My ace in the hole is my harley mechanic. He can fab about anything. His project last year was...
  11. Lucky106

Good or Bad Idea

Morning all, i have a line on a Rotax cart motor. Thinking about putting it in this frame. Just looking for opinions if this is a completely bad idea? Not really wanting to get myself killed at this time.
  12. Lucky106

Stage 4 Performance Kit for Coleman CT200U Mini Bike 196cc

Hoping for some advise on this. OldMiniBikes Warehouse has this kit and I am thinking about installing on a CT200U-EX "non-camo" bike. Will this work on the red CT200U-EX or would I be money ahead to just put on a Harbor Freight 13hp motor. Just looking for some thoughts and or opinions. I already have...
  13. Lucky106

Header for Coleman BT200X

Header wrap is always a good option. On the first one you can always find a local welding/fab shop and have them shorten the pipe a little so the muffler is inside of the frame. Old Shed I would like to help you out but a buddy of mine that owns a Harley repair shop did the welding. We used 1"...
  14. Lucky106

Header for Coleman BT200X

Just build one.
  15. Lucky106

Frame id

A little better on the position and it might have looked legit.
  16. Lucky106

Any idea what this might be

17. Lucky106

Help, Need information.

Would it be worth trying to salvage the motor or just throw it on a shelf?
  18. Lucky106

Help, Need information.

Good morning all. Any information on this would be great. Not sure if the motor is a keeper or not. Just wondering if it is an original find or been modified.
  19. Lucky106

Silencer (RLV) vs muffler on header

about an 1" below the frame.