1. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

WOW. Thank you!
  2. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc Parts

Thanks appreciate it.
  3. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc Parts

@jeep2003 Chance you are still making kick stands for the Super Broncs?
  4. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Thanks- yes I have to say I am. I wasn't a Bronc purist when I bought this thing, back when I was thinking about putting a honda on it. Obviously trying to restore as much as I can now that I understand the history of the company/bike a little more. The Knobbies no doubt look cleaner- but as...
  5. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

@mustangfrank Duros mounted on wheels. Should have them on frame within the next week or so. I'm getting the build schematic from @chatten63 so I can do it right and in order. Will send more pics as it comes along!
  6. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Wheels and Engine will be a kind of gloss white.
  7. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Thanks @mustangfrank for bearing confirmation. Went to a dealer here in Reno and bought 4. Dropped off with the guy powder coating the frame and tomorrow he is doing the wheels. Figured I sent a picture of the progress. I went with "Rancher" red. Farmall red wasn't available from the site that I...
  8. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Appreciate Frank thanks for confirming.
  9. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Hi everyone- could someone let me know if I am on the right track. Bearing off the wheel of my VT-10, is it 1.25" or 1 5/16" for the outside diameter? Hoping I can purchase some new ones with the retainer clip? Thanks.
  10. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Hi all- does anyone have an auxiliary Super Bronc gas tank they would be willing to sell? Really like the look and my bike did not come with one. Thanks.
  11. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

that looks nice. Hopefully I can find one. thanks for the feedback
  12. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Hi Everyone- will this Pull-start fit onto my Tecumseh engine below? Electric start works but Pull start is missing when I purchased...Thank you.
  13. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Appreciate the input and getting back. I actually did end up purchasing the Duros. I'll report back on my liking of them. Couldn't find the Goodyears anywhere locally (NV and NorCal), and didn't trust the couple sites that sold them. I'm getting my bike sandblasted and powder-coated this week...
  14. bensid2244

Hi there- I'm doing my first resto as well on a 1972 Super Bronc. Def have a few questions for...

Hi there- I'm doing my first resto as well on a 1972 Super Bronc. Def have a few questions for you, but first wanted to connect
  15. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Carlisle 22x12-8 would work fine on a VT-10? I see them on Amazon. Only other option is the Duro 21x12-8 off Amazon. I can't find any reasonable shipping deals on the Goodyear Compass 21x11-8 online. Asking way too much, price would almost double each tire.
  16. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Doesn't Look like you can order off that site though?
  17. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Did you go with the Carlisle 22x12x8 off of Amazon? I can't find 21's anywhere and getting close to pulling the trigger. I have a VT10...thanks for your help
  18. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Hi Tom- I am back to beginning this restoration, had it on hold for quote awhile. Do you know where I could get a Super Bronc Instruction Manual? Figured I would ask you because you were one of the first replies when I asked my initial questions. Thanks!
  19. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Thanks for this! Looks like I am going to go red...
  20. bensid2244

Heald Super Bronc

Thanks for the message. At this point I have decided to keep the motor and see if I can make it look good! I understand it is blasphemous at this point to get rid of the Tecumseh...so I'll see what I can do to make this thing look fully restored..