Search results

1. classicminibikes

ARCO Bushwacker

Hello. Anyone have an ARCO Bushwacker willing to provide a clean pic of the fork decal? I’m working on reproducing the front fork decal with Yosemite Sam. Thanks.
  2. classicminibikes

Manco Stars and Stripes Chopper Info

Working on a Manco Stars and Stripes chopper restoration to original. Looking for info like... 1) Color of engine, White? Black? or either. 2) Seat size? 3) years made? 4) Sample or good pics of decals or stickers so I can reproduce I've seen a lot of pics of these bikes in the media area...
  3. classicminibikes

Arco Reynolds twist grip throttle housing and foot pegs covers

Hello. I just picked up this Arco 3600 last weekend. It was from the original owner who bought it in 1969. my question is about the throttle grip housing it’s black and not chrome. He said it’s original, he did the restore many years ago. I’m not sure. Maybe he doesn’t remember replacing it...
  4. classicminibikes

Ruttman Wild Goose Seat

Greetings... I will be picking up the Ruttman Wild Goose frame from Powder Coating tomorrow. It's time to be thinking about a correct seat. I found this pic in the Media section of what appears to be an original Goose. Any leads on options for getting this seat made would be much appreciated...
  5. classicminibikes

Mini bike seat stenciling

Hello. Curious if anyone has attempted to stencil the mini bike manufacturer name on the back of redone or new seats. I can make the stencils but not sure if this would work. Also not sure what type of white paint would be correct/flexible on vinyl. Most seat guys don’t seem to want to mess...
  6. classicminibikes

Ruttman Wild Goose Seat Size and Chain Length

Hello. Restoring a Ruttman Wild Goose and need to confirm 2 things; 1) The Goose came with a 19" long "deluxe" seat. Anyone know the correct height(flat part to raised area in back) and width? 2) Also I thought I saw the chain was a #35 42" long. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
  7. classicminibikes

Mystery Mini Bike

Hello. Anyone seen this mini bike before? I was thinking it might be an ARCO Reynolds, not sure. Also, what kind of strange brake system is this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  8. classicminibikes

Fox Condor disk brake assembly

I am restoring a 1970 Fox Condor. I need some guidance on the reassembly of the rear disk caliper. I have attached a pic of the parts I have. looks like the pucks, pins and caliper. I noticed in the parts list a “spacer”. I can’t seem to locate that. Not sure what a spacer is used for. Any...
  9. classicminibikes

Anyone recognize this Mini Bike?

Look for some help identifying this bike...Thanks!
  10. classicminibikes

Manco Streaker and Thunderbird Fork Plates/Signs

Hello all you Manco Streaker and Thunderbird mini bike folks. I have for sale reproduction Fork Plate signs for both of these classic mini bikes on eBay. Search for Manco Streaker or Manco Thunderbird. Thanks!
  11. classicminibikes

Manco Streaker or Thunderbird Fork Signs

Anyone looking for Manco Streaker or Thunderbird Face/Fork Plates signs let me know. I've got them listed on eBay. After restoring these mini bikes I got frustrated not being able to find them anywhere. I needed these to put the final touches on the restorations so I made my own. :) Thanks!
  12. classicminibikes

Manco Streaker and Thunderbird Face Plates

Hello all you Manco Streaker and Thunderbird mini bike folks. I have for sale reproduction Fork Plate signs for both of these classic mini bikes on eBay. Search for Manco Streaker or Manco Thunderbird. Thanks!