1. GordonB

Bonham tote gote M665 serial #609

Thank you! I appreciate it! This board has been a big help
  2. GordonB

Excellent, thank you Richard, will do!!
  3. GordonB

I kept the original engine on it. Initially, the condition of it didn't appear to be very good, so it had crossed my mind to swap it out, but after tinkering on it a bit &cleaning it up, it didn't look bad (luckily).
  4. GordonB

Waiting on a new tube for the front tire, and some other odds &ends. Putting her back together now. I had thought of getting a new engine...something fresh, but this one had its original engine, I figured why not give it a try! Dang you have a nice collection of them! What a blast!
  5. GordonB

Great hobby! Those are nice looking machines, have fun &enjoy the ride!
  6. GordonB

It's neat! Perfect for that. That's basically why I'm fixing up the tote goat, for camping, for my 12 year old son to cruise around the trails around our house, stuff like that. He started showing interest in motorbikes, go karts, etc...so I thought this might be a fun bike to learn on.
  7. GordonB

Thank you for the advice! Will do! I haven't pulled the rear wheel off yet, but the front I noticed was packed with grease, had a bolt and sleeve, all greased up as well. I plan on cleaning it all &applying some fresh grease before putting it all back together. Thanks again! Btw, nice looking bike!
  8. GordonB

Thanks! I've got a few old lawn mowers that I pull parts from, I'll check that out!
  9. GordonB

Thanks! Overall she wasn't in that bad of condition, still looking for a new coil though. I've ordered a throttle, new brake lever &cable, some carb parts, and some red paint to finish it in.
  10. GordonB

Progress!
  11. GordonB

Thank you very much for the replies &info guys, I appreciate it. Richard, your tote gotes look great! I hope to eventually get mine close to that! When I got it, I knew nothing about it, didn't even know what it was, I found the tag that said bonham &started searching. Davis, the inside of the...
  12. GordonB

Hello everyone, first time poster, glad I found this place! I've been searching for information on a new item I picked up, a model 665 Bonham tote gote, serial #609. I don't know where to begin looking for parts, I haven't attempted to start it, it is missing an air filter &housing (a rag was...