1. S

Please read don't know what else to do.

no it does not, well it doesn't matter if its connected or not
  2. S

i can indeed move the throttle linkage to the right
  3. S

If the governor is the problem than why would it happen on two different engines?
  4. S

i dont think it is the throttle position that is the problem because if it were it wouldn't accelerate like it does currently
  5. S

no its not level, small slope because of the mounts leaning toward the side where the shutoff switch is
  6. S

I had to work on the throttle Assembly to hook it up to a throttle cable it doesn't get stuck. and i took the washer out for more freer movement. it definitely doesn't seem like it has anything to do with the throttle. because it does accelerate at an uncontrollable rate by itself and its not...
  7. S

I checked the functionality of the crab a few times. and plus if the throttle was open a little would that cause it to max out? thanks
  8. S

So i bought a predator 212cc and had the intention of putting it on a go kart frame, i did it and it worked for a while. the engine when i took it off choke and feathered the throttle it would start to rev up buy itself and made an unusual high pitched noise. not like scraping like a two stroke...